Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Best

eddieinvader

3dr FTW!

5dr just doesn't look sporty enough... even the standard 5dr Facelift's in Europe look wrong...

What's even worse is a 5dr with Lexus Lights......

;) :lol:

PMSL ...... How did i see that comming fella, ill put some fresh pics up just for you ;)

If only you had balls the size of mine, you too would be brave enough to convert to the glorious look of "Lexus Lights"..... Maybe one day young man ..... :P ;)

Please do post pics!! :Jumpy:

One day i may convert to Lexus Lights.... if i buy a Lexus :lol:

:lol:

It is true that Lexus cars are the only cars not to have Lexus Lights, and Lamborghini's are the only car that Lambo doors are no longer fitted to! :lol:

3dr FTW!

5dr just doesn't look sporty enough... even the standard 5dr Facelift's in Europe look wrong...

PMSL ...... How did i see that comming fella, ill put some fresh pics up just for you ;)

If only you had balls the size of mine, you too would be brave enough to convert to the glorious look of "Lexus Lights"..... Maybe one day young man ..... :P ;)

Nah, dont have enough class fella .... :P

3dr FTW!

It is true that Lexus cars are the only cars not to have Lexus Lights, and Lamborghini's are the only car that Lambo doors are no longer fitted to! :lol:

Wise words young man .... :thumbsup:

I personally prefer the 5-door, partly because of its looks, but also because it is rarer than the three door, and so therefore is more appreciated when done nicely. :yes:

Ponzer, if I win the lottery, yours is the first number I'm calling. :lol: ;)

It better be soon!!!! I want to buy a Lexus!

I personally prefer the 5-door, partly because of its looks, but also because it is rarer than the three door, and so therefore is more appreciated when done nicely. :yes:

It better be soon!!!! I want to buy a Lexus!

Nice, good call fella ..... :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol:

There's something wrong with the Lottery though, it keeps giving me the wrong numbers every time I play. Not such a good game... :no:

There's something wrong with the Lottery though, it keeps giving me the wrong numbers every time I play. Not such a good game... :no:

Are you old enough to play?? :huh:

Are you old enough to play?? :huh:

ssshhh! Don't tell them, otherwise they'll never give me the right numbers! :lol2:

ponzers car is amazing but what makes it stand out is the fact that the car is white and that really makes it special.

in terms of 5 door vs 3 door for looks

compare ponzers car when it was in grey to this

DSC_0057.jpg

3 DOOR FTMFW!!!!

R.I.P for Shauns rolla

But mine looks exactly the same (when i get the tte bumper)

So 3 door all the way :D

wow beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, i always thought the 3 door in the corolla and any other car is much sportier and better looking and thought everyone else thought alike as most my mates do.

as i said though IMO!

3 door has always been the way !!!

Hey as the celica is kind of the bigger brother of the corolla i would have thought it would have had a more powerful engine planted init.

And that is something i dont understand about them

I really really love the gen 7 celica and the fact is i wanted one over the corrolla, but i just dont fit in them comfortably, too little head room. The corrolla was just as much fun to drive and i fitted in it alot better, hence why i got it. When i look at the celica i sigh a little and my heart sinks :(

Joel

Im lucky enough to have owned both Celica TS and Corolla TS and in my opinion the Celica is the better looking, more enjoyable car to own and drive.

that said, the rolla ts is still a great car, absolutely love the 2zz-ge engine :)

convertible comperssor hands down is the best...imagine hitting lift with no roof

PICT0021.jpg

Yeh nice, but i wouldn't fancy all those Flies in my teeth ........ :P

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the panel fit is not that good on the Convertible .... :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links