Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corola Take 2

corolla_dude

morning all,

did a 200mile round trip yesterday to pick up my new project car. she drives lovely, and hardly and rust too!

soo i guess the story starts once again, lets just hope this one dont end up like the first one :lol:

so here are the pics

213314_1.jpg

213314_2.jpg

213314_3.jpg

213314_4.jpg

cheers

nice :D not as good as the old gl's :( but hay looks pretty clean to cant see any dents on it :thumbsup:

nice :D not as good as the old gl's :( but hay looks pretty clean to cant see any dents on it :thumbsup:

:lol: the GL was something else, flat paint, a solid 10bhp engine and rusty arches ahaha

Nice one, good luck with it, and maybe fit some bullbars to the rear eh?

:lol: :lol:

Oi you! :P :lol:

no insurance at the momment so wont be writtin off any time within the next week lol

very nice, you dont se many sallons out there any mods for the future

Im thinking about doing a dtm exhaust, Schmidt th-1's 16*8's up front and 16*9.5 at the rear. air or coilovers not to sure yet. gloss black all the plastic trims. not really looking at doing much as i have made an acount for a mk1 golf for when i start driving.

cheers

• 4 months later...

Right bit of a good new and bit of bad news.

But first i shall ask how everyone has been?

"edited out advertising"

Good news is that i am going to get a car that i have wanted for a few years. Its not the Mk1 golf but it is the MK3 golf 2.0 16V gti. Can't wait to find one and pick it up!

Thought i'd let you guys know what i have been up to lol

Won't be leaving the forum as i still have the celica and the people on here are top notch for advise and help.

Cheers

P.S: maybe if i am aloud i will show you the golf when i get it, got all the bits in my bedroom just need the car now.

Hi again dude!

Going already! :( Golf should be fun though, although a Mk1 would have been sweeeet. :D

I'll still be around. if they have a non jap section i will be there most the time haha :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links