Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

0-60 Times

CorollaTS05

I was just wondering is there any other cars out there which have inacurate 0-60 times like the cts which is a FACT that its massivly wrong stating 8.4.

i just dont want any surprises lol.

what are the 206 180's like as they dont like like a rocket ship on paper for the power they have?

another thing i dont get is how a cooper s supercharged with 170bhp and similar weight as out CTS does 0-60 in 7.0s

The Supercharges add alot of torque and has instant / constant power. Therefore throttle responce is alot quicker and smoother which greatly increases the rate of acceleration. Same with the CTS Compressor :)

As for other inaccurate records? No idea!

ahh right so the torque compensates for the less bhp. I had a drive of the cooper s 163bhp and that was really good fun to drive, just wouldnt pay the amount they want for em, same age cooper s as my corolla was like £3000 more

ahh right so the torque compensates for the less bhp. I had a drive of the cooper s 163bhp and that was really good fun to drive, just wouldnt pay the amount they want for em, same age cooper s as my corolla was like £3000 more

the pug gti 180 wich to be honest i like them despite its french but im sure that will show at some point 0-60 7.5 137mph not bad really , plent that will beat it for less money

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links