Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rims Are On

Coop5

Nice one. :thumbsup:

Be sure to get em up soon as, 'Cos I want similar wheels. :lol2:

Hey guys, been busy today fitting these, real happy with them:

49530516.jpg

18872755.jpg

Il take some better pics soon, what you think to them?

very nice :D looks good whit the white wheels, are they rota grids ??

I did this quick chop of mine with similar rims. lol.

LensoSamuraiD1Rs.jpg

Lenso Samurai D1R's

I did this quick chop of mine with similar rims. lol.

LensoSamuraiD1Rs.jpg

Lenso Samurai D1R's

now that looks the business " coop5 " ushould get those bumpers and skirts on ur car it finishes it off :D

PFL's look lush with the TTE Splitter and Grille.

Edit: My rims are cool n' all, But they're too heavy. And the Polished lips get hella dirty especially in the winter. I'd like to use for just showy rims and use the lighter, smaller ones for the road and strip.

PFL's look lush with the TTE Splitter and Grille.

Edit: My rims are cool n' all, But they're too heavy. And the Polished lips get hella dirty especially in the winter. I'd like to use for just showy rims and use the lighter, smaller ones for the road and strip.

Yeh, I was worried about weight, these weigh 20kg each, standard ones were 15.5kg

Yeh looking nice, but whats up with yours? I need some FL skirts too :-(

iv got the skirts on mine coop5 and a t-sport bumper is away gettin painted for me and should be on after x-mas after few other bits :D :D

But you have a 2005 model, il need to jig the face lift front bumper to get it to fit my pre face lift.

How much you get the bumper for?

Very nice fella .... :thumbsup:

PFL TTE Splitter and Grille do look very nice, only problem is, when lowered the Splitter is easily scraped on ramps, found out the hard way :(

Look the nuts though ...

But you have a 2005 model, il need to jig the face lift front bumper to get it to fit my pre face lift.

mines is the face lift heres sum pics. i got it off a mate done a deal for £100 who has a t-sport he bought the tte front bumper and wanted the t-sport buper away as he had no room to keep it and i have to do a few homers for him aswell lol

itas had a few more mods since then like iv bought the eye brows from c-one but there gettin painted aswell the t-sport fron bumper gettin painted aswell and a back box custom made

post-74967-1260217532_thumb.jpg

post-74967-1260217592_thumb.jpg

looks good ace fella, really really like them :thumbsup:

Hope you cleaned & sealed using a rim wax of some sort before putting them on. As white in this weather is going to be filthy as my gunmetal rims get minging!!!

mines is the face lift heres sum pics. i got it off a mate done a deal for £100 who has a t-sport he bought the tte front bumper and wanted the t-sport buper away as he had no room to keep it and i have to do a few homers for him aswell lol

itas had a few more mods since then like iv bought the eye brows from c-one but there gettin painted aswell the t-sport fron bumper gettin painted aswell and a back box custom made

how much have you lowered that by? on 17"?

Still not got any better pics, sorry.

There 18x7.5 with 225/40/18.

I am getting a slight rubbing from front which I need to sort, hopefully its just the arch lining

how much have you lowered that by? on 17"?

am not sure how much its lowered its on B.Ccoilovers nd bout 30mm from the lowest it can go lol nd there white rota grids with 16inch wheels and 205/50/16 toyo proxie T1R tyres. iv not got them on at the moment got my standered wheels on for the winter dont wnna damage my good wheels lol