Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Often Do You Change Your Pollen Filter

nrgizerbunny

The link below alloys you to search and cross reference filters (oil, air, fuel, and cabin) for three differnt brands in 7 different languages.

Whilst not giving a price it will give the relevant part numbers so you can then search the web for the best price.:)

http://www.filtrauto.com/catalogues2008/FO...les.php?lang=GB

I have the 1.4 and it only says oil filter for mine?

Did you search all 3 brands - although there is no gaurantee your model is covered.:)

I got a price from my local auto factors for €70 for the pollen filter. Is this over priced?? I thought it was a bit steep

:o

I'd say so!

I only paid £20 for mine (yes i know i could've got a cheaper one but Mr T is closer ;) )

i bought one and changed it (£27 from mr T himself)....mine was a horrible mess, looks like it may have been on the car for 4 yars or so. as above, airflow in a different league!

i used the how to on this forum to do it

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84812

(2nd to last post has walkthrough text)

• 1 month later...

im in need of a new pollen filter, my MOT is soon, so was wondering if pollen filter is tested in it.

If not i'll wait till after MOT, because i need the monies.

jonno our 1.4 have one aswell i just checked behind the glovebox and mine was awfull myt as kingo for a price

i think he meant he couldnt find his model on the link that was up, yea i must get round to this aswell, i took out the glovebox last week just for a look and never got around to changing it

''i think he meant he couldnt find his model on the link that was up''

lol andy i think u might have a point there ....my bad

• 1 year later...

i have just ordered one myself £5.20 delivered from flebay!

Ordered mine from a motorspares £8 I think, well worth it, mine hadnt ever been changed had my own wildlife park in a glovebox,

My windowscreen was forever misting up but know it's all ok

Ryan

My auris has climate control so tend to leave it on all the time,so expect it will get dirty fairly quick as compared to straight air con.

The handbook advises cleaning with an air line.

When i spoke to one of the mechanics at my mr t or what ever they like to call themselves these days about when they change the filter,he said when a customer asks.

There is an old girl on my road with an Auris who does not know how to open the bonnet let alone know about a pollen filter. i mentioned this to this mechanic and he just shrugged his shoulders.

I hope u guys use the antibacterial air con spray when you do this too?

Hey guys,

Which one will fit my 2003 1.4 corolla vvt-i t3 5 door hatchback?

i have never changed mines and today i opened it after reading this and damn does it get dirty, mines defo needs a change

thanks in advance guys :)

the one that'll fit is the one they sell you at the motorspares shop when you tell them which car you have :P

on a more serious note, i think they are all the same size, at least mine and in our avensis it's the same one...

Does the 1999 E11 SR have one ? as my car has A/C (mod cons) :)

It does, i changed my one last month ;)

Hey guys,

Which one will fit my 2003 1.4 corolla vvt-i t3 5 door hatchback?

i have never changed mines and today i opened it after reading this and damn does it get dirty, mines defo needs a change

thanks in advance guys :)

this is the one i got bud, look at the list below and think it fits yours too. ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190641887892?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Hey guys, Which one will fit my 2003 1.4 corolla vvt-i t3 5 door hatchback? i have never changed mines and today i opened it after reading this and damn does it get dirty, mines defo needs a change thanks in advance guys :)
this is the one i got bud, look at the list below and think it fits yours too. ;) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190641887892?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Thanks man, i have found the right one for my car and they are cheap as well :D

thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

Yes i've joined the pollen club , changed it today had the car 3 years (shame on me) but what a difference :o