Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Ae92 Brake Question

RedBullAE92

Anyone with a Gti will know the rear brakes can be a little rubbish with seizing handbrake mechanisms etc. Question is, will the calipers of the last of the MR2's fit the rear ? I've found an on line guide and they look very similar in the picture, has anyone fitted the calipers from the ZZW30 MR2 to their corolla gti ? I can't find and on line guide to compare the two, have I got to pop to the dealer and borrow their brains ?! The local dealer is pretty close to me so that could be my solution

have you checked that the mr2 ones dont seize aswell, its a pretty common problem, in my experiance most cars with caliper based handbrakes tend to sieze, tho i havent heard of it in the case of the roadster but you dont wanna swap them over and find it still happens

i will have the TSport setup from my beast availiable just after christmas. £170 for the whole lot Incl rear subframe and arms fitted with a full superflex kit. will be a straight swap over.

work alot better as it is a drum handbrake and disc foot brake