Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Peeps With 35mml Springs

no_data

Since mine has now settled into place she does tend to hit on uneven roads & in Wales was appalling down some of the roads in the brecons. Also over those square speed bumps in middle of road, I have to go thru middle of two of them. Anyone elses bottoming out?

Jaine

p.s couple of pics of her in Snowdonia

P1010784.jpg

P1010781.jpg

My exhaust tends to hit in some places but i had it after i had it lowered so cant really compare... My front mudflaps hit too. I cringe when i go up and down the ramps in multistoreys cos i 90% scrape on those!

Doesn't bother me too much though as been used to it in other cars i have owned too.

Nice pics.

Thanks Sally, my front flaps hit a bit too & it does make you cringe but if there is a bit of an uneven road then the undertray is hitting so may chuck her on the ramps & see if any damage as to where to go next.

I was worried about clearance over speed humps as we have them on the access road where I work. I have yet to have anything touch, but I do tend to be carefull as I drive over them.

My route to work is down some very bumpy backlanes and the car is fine on these too. I was expecting some problems but I seem to have been lucky so far.

yeah mine took a while so I think it is where they settle. mine does hit a lot so will check it anyway, as I said i dont mind the flaps hitting but not the underneath.

cheers people.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links