Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toc Xmas Party 2009

JappyBeast

Want to say I had an amazing night and as we found out it really isnt about numbers attending (just the fit girls at the disco, Les has pics). We had the best table in the room, managed to win yet again on the raffle 2 out of 8 prizes. I love how the DJ knows who we are every year. We also managed to construct a death cannon from a modified party popper and also discovered a new species of monkey.

The fancy dress was well funny, esp Ste's fake tan and how he vanished for an hour trying to get it washed off!!.. thanks for all the cards and presents guys and I look forward to seeing you at breakfast!!

Good to catch up with old friends!

Think this was number 5 or 6 for me so roll on yet another one in 2010.

Andy

P.S - Pictures to follow.

Toooooo tired to post much as yet!!

Really good night, good company, great hotel as always.

MANY photos and videos to look through and edit........................no doubt a few will make it on here later :o

Tremendous night with some fun company and excellent meal and hotel.

My tan did come off Andy.....................did you notice that one of the fit girls from the disco "dissapeared" at the same time that I vanished? ;) :lol: :shutit: ................It did not take me long to get it off!! B)

We all managed to make it for breakfast...........(even Andy......thats a first!)

Thanks to Les and Anne for organising the event..................Hope you all got home safely and looking forward to seeing the piccies........Roll on next year!

really was a top night once again.

nice to see andy made it for breakfast this year :D

good to see some new faces too.

roll on TOCCP 7

cheers to all for the cards and pressies and especially to les and ann for organising it again.

HAHAA!! I still have the cards in my car, totally forgot to hand them out!!...lol.

..............you will be wanting my address then......................... :P

Well Millers did us proud again, as usual the food, rooms, service, were all excellent :yes: ..........the company wasn't bad either ;)

Here's to next year (Number seven) :thumbsup:

This was just a few of the girls party that were there for a night out (Bet there are a few of you wish they had gone now :P :lol: )

TOCChristmas2009105.jpg

Dressed for the occasion :rolleyes:

TOCChristmas2009004.jpg

OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE'S KILLED ANDY!!!

TOCChristmas2009118.jpg

A couple more pictures HERE

OMG what had andy been drinking and how much? :D

next year i hope we make a clean sweep of the raffle :D

well done andy and les though.

is the bottle still un-opened andy. if so ill buy you a bottle of cherryade to go with it :lol:

Well this was my sixth year of attending the TOC CP at the Millers and yeah I was the first one there again hehe.

As always I had a fab night....although I never get enough sleep.

It was great to see you all, thankyou nice to meet you Phil.

On the way back on the M62 I was involed in a rather nasty Motorway accident. Well, when I say I was involved I mean I attended the scene.

A lorry had lost part of it's load on to the fast lane, a big bit of machinary to do with suger refining.

When I got there I helped the driver out of his cab, he was very shaken up, no one was hurt, I then directed the trafffic onto the middle lane so I could pick up big pieces of metal chain the had snapped.... a silly thing to do really but the chains themselves could have caused another accident.

Whilst I was looking after the driver, a chap who had parked further down the hard shoulder come running up to us both and starts having ago at the lorry driver, saying how he was nearly hit by the piece of machinary. I got in the middle of them (I had to put my hand on this other blokes chest to keep him at bay) he was might cheesed off.

Anyway, he got back in his car and drove away, so I waited with the lorry driver till help arrived. He was sooooo shaken up poor chap. The Highways Agency arrived, and did their thing. Last thing I was told is that they were waiting for a crane to arrive.

I hope the driver is OK and that the motorway is now reopen.

So all in all another great weekend.

Well done, Ash :thumbsup:

How many others drove by and didn't stop to help ? :(

You did very well, too, in breaking up the row. Road rage gets out of hand & it was the last thing the poor Lorry driver needed at that time, :angel:

Your good deed [very] for the day and Good Karma :clap:

Looks like a fun night, sorry I couldn't make it over in the morning..... lets just say I'd had very little sleep and I was suffering quite a lot. :lol:

Damn the free bar! ;)

I was really sad to miss the TOC Party, I've not missed one in 4 years but hopefully will be able to make next years, so long as it's planned well in advance so I can actually make the date..... busy social calendar and all that :thumbsup:

sobs.......................ya know ALL those photos I took........................

none came out, it was too dark and had no flash :rolleyes: .... the outdoors ones of cars came out!!

oh and the videos aint too bad but Les dont know how to put them on here yet - :(

Never mind, we know we had a great time :D

Well done, Ash :thumbsup:

How many others drove by and didn't stop to help ? :(

You did very well, too, in breaking up the row. Road rage gets out of hand & it was the last thing the poor Lorry driver needed at that time, :angel:

Your good deed [very] for the day and Good Karma :clap:

Thanks. B)

It was my 1st and thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome, sorry for leaving pretty early yesterday but breakfast was good :D

For some reason I keep thinking of: Spider Monkey, "Living on Bread" and Steve's "old, tanned, eccentric country western singer" look :lol: :lol:

It was my 1st and thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome, sorry for leaving pretty early yesterday but breakfast was good :D

For some reason I keep thinking of: Spider Monkey, "Living on Bread" and Steve's "old, tanned, eccentric country western singer" look :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA!!!

lol.