Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brands Trackday - Club Discounts

Steve PH

2010 is nearly with us so we are looking forward to the new season and we’re starting in the south this year with a Trackaction-Online club day at Brands Hatch.

This will be an open pitlane trackday on the Indy circuit with a 105db noise limit. As usual we will be limiting the numbers to ensure that everyone gets plenty of tracktime and we will have free instruction available for any drivers that want it.

Brands is a great circuit, fast, flowing and very challenging so well worth a visit and we’ve got the usual club pricing available. The list price for the day is £150 but we’ve agreed a club rate of £125; passengers can be signed in for £10 and extra drivers for £35, garages can be pre-booked for £20.

Thanks to the support of clubs and forums like yours we’ve had a great 2009 and we’re hoping to carry that into next year so if you’d like to come along you can book HERE, if you post up on this thread I’ll PM you the discounted booking code.

Hope a few of you can make it along!

Steve H

Trackaction-Online

PS - If you are looking likely to end up with socks and yet another Clarkson DVD, it might be a good time to drop a few hints to the better half that this would make a good xmas pressie!

Here’s a few pics from our 2009 events -

3893532436_5e587eedde_b.jpg

simon_drift_small.jpg

XSP_0113.jpg

XSP_0173.jpg

3893242221_33a822a488_b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve, This sounds a great deal. I'm up for it especially as Brands is just down the road from me. I know nothing about these days - do we get to drive our own cars? please send me the discount code.

Cheers

Stephen

• 3 weeks later...