Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Worst Thing On The Iq

Zulley

I can see you guys in the UK have "remote alarm" as standard on every IQ, and I guess by "remote alarm" Toyota in the UK

means the Toyota VSS, Vehicle Security System. Do you you guys have a sticker saying that on your door(s)?

Here in Sweden the engine immobilizer is standard while the Alarm VSS costs 400 GBP extra, the sales person told me

they have not sold on IQ with the VSS. Nowadays since almost every car has an alarm I don't really think it is that important,

I think it's more important it has an immobilizer. No one really takes notice when a car alarm goes of anyway.

It's still rather strange that the IQs that are distributed here in Europe varies so much in standard equipment.

i have a basic iq1 it has a alarm,locked the door as i was turning the engine off,tried to open the door the and the horn went off,talk about minor heart attack,i did not even know it had a alarm.

is it me or do the heaters take too long to warm up ? - that's the one thing i don't like (especially now!)

jimbo747 is that you from the vx220 forums ?

What's a vx220? ;)

And yes, I am looking at getting an IQ....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links