Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Compressor Goes Next Week....

Danny_TTE_compressor

Well after 3 years of owning the little monster its finally going.

I've traded it in for an Audi A4 cab, bit posey i know but why the hell not!

Bought it from the car shop in Doncaster, not a bad set up really, like a cross between carcraft and car people with most of the crap bit removed!, no haggling (car people), no salesmen bothering you (car people) stupid form thing to fill out when you get there (carcraft) bottom book prices on cars (car people) cars locked (car people) loads of extra services to sell you (carcraft). But overall pretty ok as far as buying a car goes.

The bit i really liked is that the cars are not overly prepared before they go on sale, just washed and vacuumed out really. So if its had a careless owner any scratches, dents or worse are still there, rather than finding out later when all the cheap 'smart repairs' start looking naff!

I've agreed a trade in price for mine of 7k.....sound about right?

Today, is truly a sad day. :(

We've already had to cope with one compressor leaving us this month, don't make it another!!! :crybaby:

Enjoy your Audi though, I think that they have decent ride quality, but that's only the A8 that my mates dad has! Absolutely sublime! :yes:

Looks like it mite be next ear before i get the car, damn DVLA, only want to put the number plate on retention!!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links