Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Can I Get?

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

lol well my GF says she wants to get me something for my car for xmas as she knows thats prob the best thing to get me would be much happier with than anything else.

but she only has 50 bucks any suggestions?

i was thinking maybe the TTe spoiler off eBay?

lol no i call it bucks 50POUNDS lol i feel mean even letting her spend that though. she was silly and used her credit card too much so now shes always skint ha

Tints

ARB

Air filter

Back box

not much.

Are you not allowed to add another zero to the end of that number then? :naughty::lol:

Tints

ARB

Air filter

Back box

not much.

Are you not allowed to add another zero to the end of that number then? :naughty::lol:

no or i would be getting alloys lol

hmm maybe i was thinking about a cleaning kit like that but not of my gf she wouldn't wanna get me that lol shes just as fussy as me lol

How about you get a couple of those stickers that say VVTL-i inside? I know T-Sport has them and you can print what you want on them. :yes:

fuel for 200 miles of thrashing your car to death, a pizza and a crate of ale for when you get home.

fuel for 200 miles of thrashing your car to death, a pizza and a crate of ale for when you get home.

:huh:

tools

There's no need to insult members like that :nono:

:P :lol:

:huh:

Whats the confusion for.......i can't think of a better way to spend £50! and it's thoughtful! our lass often has a pizza delivered and a few cans in for when i get home!

what would you rather have, a crappy socket set that WILL at some point fracture your knuckles, a spoiler that LOOKS 50 quids worth OR a decent Saturday afternoon out enjoying yourself on some backroads, then get home to a doner meat pizza and a couple of cans! i'm sorry but there is no better way of spending 50 quid!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links