Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Szuti, Is This Ur Car?

Ckman85

Hey, was just on You tube and came across this video. Is this ur car?

yep thats the biggest flaw of the car on track. Traction can be turned off but vsc has a mind of its own unfortunately For a fast road car its great but when you track the car it can ruin things :(

Yes that's my car:-))

This video made by a hungarian tv like Laptiming.That was at the Hungaroring from standing start.The Driver is a hungarian famous rally driver champion.They made a list about cars at Hungaroring.In this case i took out the vsc fuse.He told me the car is good but he could do 3sec better time without the 2 short mistakes:-)So you can check the list here:

http://www.garazs.tv/list.php?c=watt_laptime

This is my friend's video at the same day with his GTfour celica:-):

After my ppe exhaust system we made 2 videos about acceleration.1st time i win and then lose:

• 4 months later...

yep thats the biggest flaw of the car on track. Traction can be turned off but vsc has a mind of its own unfortunately For a fast road car its great but when you track the car it can ruin things :(

well theres a trick to turn the vsc off. but you have to bring on the Mil light, ive done it before ive tracked my car.

well theres a trick to turn the vsc off. but you have to bring on the Mil light, ive done it before ive tracked my car.

If i take out 1 fuse but then i lost abs also.Do you know other trick also?

i dont remove any fuses, ABS stays intact if you really want it for track use if you mess about with the air-pump pipework etc. like when the air-pump fails it brings on the mil light, with trc off and the vsc light. but as far as im aware, ABS stays on.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice, dude. :thumbsup:

Loads of Bodyroll on that Scoobie Wagon! haha.

awesome video car sounds incredible . what exhaust is that ?

PPE header with HKS hí flow muffler:-)

that sounds wicked . is welding involved with fitting that ?

• 2 months later...

lol, god is so fast, i love ur car, 0-62 and 0-100 takes how many second? the car is fully tuned yet??

I have these in my car,but i need to sell my car so i take out if these and sell separately.

**Non subscribing members are not allowed to advertise for sale on TOC**