Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Average Age Of The Mr2 Drivers?

mk1_salami

Onto my 3rd mr2....the 1st on (1990 G-limited) a so called FRIEND killed but I only lost 184.00 GBP on that as a trade in. I pay 314.00 GBP a year for full cover on my MR2, only ever had ONE claim which was my first car getting stolen when I was 18.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mattmr2

• Nippon

• KiwiMR2

• Bibbs

26, paying £880 fully comp with Elephant. 0 NCB (new policy). Had the 2 for 5 years.

Kiwi, looks like insurance is a lot lower in New Zealand. Having said that I would guess the average salary is lower too......

As yours is so cheap russ you should help us younger folks out with donations, you know, to even it out a bit....what do you think!!!!

That a no then is it!

Kiwi, looks like insurance is a lot lower in New Zealand. Having said that I would guess the average salary is lower too......

Cheap!! EVERYONE here moans it's too damn expensive :D

Having said that I would guess the average salary is lower too......

http://www.emigratenz.org/Work.html :)

You tell me?? mind you seeing what Jimlad spends on his car I guess ours is lower too :P

Cheers

KiwiMR2

due to get one in about a couple of months...hopefully a 1992/1993 MR2 Tubby T-bar..

Im 24 now...but 25 in may

0NCB 1 crash last year in a Celica and pass plus

got a quote for £980 fully comp.. although i got a £350 excess... :arrgg-matey:

so all in all not bad going..

As yours is so cheap russ you should help us younger folks out with donations, you know, to even it out a bit....what do you think!!!!

That a no then is it!

No chance!!!!

I think i'm paying way over the odds.

I could do with it a bit cheaper.

:lol::lol:

phew, thank god 4 the oldies, i was beginning to think i had that honour!!

31 :thumbsup:

programmers will earn $60,000 - $200,000 pa

Whoo - hoo

And then Via www.xe.com

60,000.00 NZD New Zealand Dollars = 22,308.06 GBP United Kingdom Pounds

:crybaby::crybaby:

But then insurance would be about a fiver ..

Well hopefully I can make the mature(only polite term I could think of hehe)MR2 owners feel better cos my pops is on the policy as named driver and hes 55. And he drives it here and there too. He actually says 'its stupid...just like you' :lol:

He advised me to get a subaru or GT4 as they are fast and practical(seats in the back, boot space) but since its my munney I spend it on what I want so he can stuff it :lol: And besides id much rather he doesnt like my car as it means he wont want to drive it..so the MR2 Turbo = result :thumbsup:

feeling old now .. need to get a sensible car then I guess .. anyone want an MR2 .. I'm off to get a OAP Skyline (well, it has got 4 seats)

First MR2 too, i'm 21, living in Greater London paying £859 TPFT as a named driver under my dad who has 5+years NCB and has had a license for 31 years. Ive had mine for 4 years and we both have 3 points, no claims.

• 1 month later...

25, £1200 fully comp. Lastest quote £3400 - made some changes

0 NCB after a lorry changed lanes into the side of my car while on a 3 lane roundabout then denied it ever happened.

Ok.. I dare ALL OF YOU TO BEAT ME on this one.. (mmm.. but im not sure if I want to win)

27 now, with the MR2 Glimited 1995 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

25- 26 with a Gemini Isuzu 1982

24 and below..... nothing, the 1982 Gemini Isuzu keep going into the mechanic, from month to month... year to year and below.... 50,000 miles in 10 years... jejeje, the rest.. in the garage...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links