Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Official Pictures Of New Aston Martin Cygnet

iq-ownersclub.com

here are Astons first official pics of the Cygnet based on the toyota IQ, we had a rendering before but this is concrete on what the rest of the bodywork looks like

it looks amazing me thinks B)

Aston-Martin-Cygnet-Concept-2.jpg

Aston-Martin-Cygnet-Concept-4.jpg

59333-b-ast--625x416.jpg

aston martin cygnet

Aston Martin today released first official images of the 'Cygnet' – a new luxury commuter concept car based on the Toyota iQ.

According to Aston Martin, the Cygnet concept represents a creative, environmentally conscious solution, being small, yet with presence – and highly fuel efficient, now combined with the prestige of Aston Martin's luxury brand ownership.

more info can be found here

I like it! :D

When's the copycat bodykit coming out for the iQ? :lol:

Likely to be Show Car images....not the final spec.

the exterior pictured above is how production versions will look.

i like it but dont think its much of a change over the current iq. and when i look at them side by side it looks fussy and....

'uglier' compared to its twin.

ultimately i think aston martin have made a bad rushed choice deal (done in the pit lane between two big wigs at a race meet actualy)

its just a tarted up iq thats not been well executed. it does not fit in with their brand values.

@ AM

give me a pen and paper and im sure i could come up with a better alternative visualy and mechanicaly worthy of the price premium with the Aston Martin brand firmly in mind.

I reckon that's quite cool. I guess the trick will be getting the bits you can't see right---adding extra sound-proofing, maybe adding trick dampers to improve the ride, even though they are starting with a good car to begin with.

The price is just right. Essentially AM wants to add £25k to the price of a new car, good for profits.

What's to stop your Aston-owning mate to buy one for you? There must be a few deals to be done there.

And when will we see it in a Bond movie, with rocket launchers, ejector seat etc. B)

Paul.

Likely to be Show Car images....not the final spec.

the exterior pictured above is how production versions will look.

How do you know that this is the Production exterior?

Love the interior! A solution to those easy to scratch plastics. Perhaps toyota will bring that out as fix if we ask nicely!

Lets hope they put a supercharger on it and that kit filters down to us....

• 2 weeks later...

Well I agree with the fact that the original looks better.

The only one thing I think I am going to look into putting on mine from the AM version is the hood with the vents and that's only if it's a simple case of a straight forward bolt off, bolt on part.

I will keep you guys posted.

Hope it is the case though.

Regards

D

The am grille looks good on it, and the interior is lovely (wonder how much their glove bag is??) but not really fussed about the rest of the body.

Its about time Aston Martin drivers got a descent Sat Nav. :)

I had a V8 Vantage on demo for a week. Nice car but the Sat Nav was terrible, service costs were rediculous so I went for another M3.

Now when will a third party bring out a similar bodykit for my IQ.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links