Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supercharged T-sport

stuartc17

hey. has any1 fitted a supercharger to there 2003 yaris t-sport? if so how hard is it to install and wat all would i have to get? thanks.

Pretty easy to install, just need to find a place to map it after! Go on the other yaris club, look for a thread in members gallery by matty, he has step by step guide.

Would post a link but it just redirects it here.......

• 1 month later...

also interested in this subject have registered on the yaris club uk as Tarmac Terrorist, but it dont seem to let me log in :angry: i get an error when i try and view the gallery or log in then viw the forum some crap about a memory issue with the website.

TTE SUPERCHARGER

there's the link to my old yaris ^^^

at the end of the day its down to cost & reliability i sold my yari in 2008 and its been seen recently still going fine :D

You don't see many up for sale, there is only a handful around, and know of at least 2 thats been written off, not sure if they were broken for bits though.

Always wondered what happened to Kimi's after she sold it, seemed to disappear off of the face of the earth.

gallery_8587_13_1106317520.jpg

How come Kimi's T-Sport has drum breaks at the back? I thought we (T-Sport) all had disks.

:blink: it did have discs :thumbsup:

the inside of my wheels were just that shiny B) :lol:

Matty-

i sold it to a guy from Cardiff he told me that he did not use the Internet forums,

John [ae111sr] saw him a while ago said it still looked clean :D

How come Kimi's T-Sport has drum breaks at the back? I thought we (T-Sport) all had disks.

The rear brakes have a thicker hub for the hand brake, the disc is there but its difficult to see in that photo. The UK T Sports have rear discs :thumbsup:

Im thinking about charging mine just depends how much money I get in the near future. Just need someone to fit it at mates rates and have a nice chat with the people selling the kit to see if they will bring down the price.