Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot Tonneau Cover

caffrey

Do these come as standard ? - i found one in the passenger door pocket a week after i bought it - not fitted it - I didn't even know what it was at first!

got no fitting instructions with it either - i guess it pops onto the press studs in the boot,incidently my press studs all have covers - is this normal (a pain getting them off)

Do these come as standard ? - i found one in the passenger door pocket a week after i bought it - not fitted it - I didn't even know what it was at first!

got no fitting instructions with it either - i guess it pops onto the press studs in the boot,incidently my press studs all have covers - is this normal (a pain getting them off)

yeah, all come with one. should have come in a bag. yes you have to take popers off and then popper the cover on.

You need to cry to install it LOL

For example the guy who sold me my IQ is a friend, while delivering it to me he asked me if I wanted him to show me how to install it and said "thank you" when I answered "no".

heh maybe thats why they didn't tell me about it !

I also found the locking wheel nut key in the passenger side pocket - only found these because i wondered what the rattling was!

I used a teasppon to install my cover, well not to install it but to get the little popper covers off. Just the trick so as not to hurt my fingers! I found it really easy once the poppers were off just to pop the cover on.

nice tip :thumbsup: , might put mine on permanently as i never use the rear seats for anything - it's a shame they didn't provide an option to remove the seats completely!

nice tip :thumbsup: , might put mine on permanently as i never use the rear seats for anything - it's a shame they didn't provide an option to remove the seats completely!

They do in Ireland...

If you block the access under the rear seats you will not be able to reach that thing we call a "cric" in french that you use when the tyre is flat...

I used a teasppon to install my cover, well not to install it but to get the little popper covers off. Just the trick so as not to hurt my fingers! I found it really easy once the poppers were off just to pop the cover on.

lol! thats what i used too :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links