Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Winter In London :)

Macaronn

Well, a handy Karma Supra hint.....

After a couple of hours of shoveling and sweeping, I did find a better way of clearing inch thick sheet ice from one's drive way...

BTTFsnow.jpg

:thumbsup:

Well, a handy Karma Supra hint.....

After a couple of hours of shoveling and sweeping, I did find a better way of clearing inch thick sheet ice from one's drive way...

BTTFsnow.jpg

:thumbsup:

So where is the DeLorean then? :lol:

Great Scott!!!!

Doc%20Brown.jpg

Look at the file name :lol: :lol:

It's Bloody Winter in more places than London :angry:

Here in Ireland we have had Hail, snow, -6 degrees at night, black ice & the forecast of more to come. :wacko:

I haven't won the lottery yet, so it is my turn :yahoo: & I'm going to live in the Languedoc region of France :thumbsup: I'll come back to live in Ireland for the months of June, July & August..................................MAYBE :unsure: :lol2:

After fixing up my GTi for me of course! :D :lol: ;)

Naturally :rolleyes::thumbsup:

I'll bring it out with me & fix it in the warm :lol2:

:lol: :lol:

Why thank you! :D

I'd rather just have the money thanks. Or I could just make you fall for one of the very hard to notice scams that have been going around..... :rolleyes::lol:

Your choice. :P

Look at the file name :lol::lol:

For those that may not know how...

BTTFsnow.jpg

:lol:

The pigging snow is back :angry:

001-1.jpg

Trouble is that this new fall is on top of ice.... not a nice recipe for tomorrow's rush hour :(

That's strange because I don't need to go to work, or school. In fact, I don't need to get up at all! :P :lol:

Talking about snow and ice... a bus crashed into my little rolla an hour ago...

Damn!!!!! I will need a rear right lamp, anyone has a spare :D

The pigging snow is back :angry:

001-1.jpg

Cor , tell me about it , i popped out to the Brewerey Shopping Centre in Romford at about half past three , this afternoon , as i had to get the last of my christmas presents , it was raining when i left home , by the time i got to romford about ten minutes later it had turned to sleet , by four-thirty snow was falling the size of ten p pieces , i got back to the car on the middle level of the brewery car park at 5pm , and was surprised to see cars queing in all directions waiting to ascend the ramp , it was utter chaos , no one could work out why nothing was moving and people were starting to get wound up , it took me 30 minutes to get on to the ramp another 30 minutes to get to the bottom and then another 40 minutes to get to the main road , 1 hour 40 minutes to travel around 800 yards :ffs: i was :censor: steaming , i eventually got home at 7-15pm thats 2 hours 15 minutes after i got into the car to drive home , a journey that would normally take 10 minutes and no more , and all because we had an inch of snow fall in the space of half an hour , the roads were like a :censor: ice rink , the weather people have been warning us for the past week that we would be getting a fair bit of snow and have been pretty accurate in predicting where and how much , so you would assume that the lessons of last year would have been learned , and the gritters would be out in force gritting the roads to stop them from turning into ice rinks should the worst happen , ........... NOT :censor: ONE , NOT ONE :censor: GRITTER :ffs: its time for a :censor: revolution , I'm off now to have a lie down in a darkened room :wacko: :ffs:

HPIM1989.JPG

HPIM1990.JPG

I'd say that's over half way up a set of 19s....

HPIM1996.JPG

Not as deep on the lawn...

HPIM2020.JPG

The drive way of death!

HPIM2014.JPG

Access wasn't improved by this....

HPIM2009.JPG

No weather for M cars...

Rather unsprisingly I had the day off work today....

HPIM2019.jpg

Milly's Abandoned MR2, we eventually got home after a 270 degree spin, and using the floor mats as tank tracks... :D

i don't log in very often, but when i do, i DO like these geeky conversations (no kidding)!

"that's a serious tyre". made me smile.

oh ok ,thats a serious tyre .

rather chic house you have, monsieur!

HPIM1989.JPG

HPIM1990.JPG

I'd say that's over half way up a set of 19s....

HPIM1996.JPG

Not as deep on the lawn...

HPIM2020.JPG

The drive way of death!

HPIM2014.JPG

Access wasn't improved by this....

HPIM2009.JPG

No weather for M cars...

Rather unsprisingly I had the day off work today....

HPIM2019.jpg

Milly's Abandoned MR2, we eventually got home after a 270 degree spin, and using the floor mats as tank tracks... :D

i don't log in very often, but when i do, i DO like these geeky conversations (no kidding)!

"that's a serious tyre". made me smile.

oh ok ,thats a serious tyre .

I see you have contributed to a thread that you regard as 'geeky'.... it tells me that you are something of a geek yourself, maybe a not too friendly one at that :huh::lol: