Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest

10 ft man

This is the closest show to me so it would be rude not to attend.. If TOC have a stand I'll be there.

Yeah hope fully we will, im going to ring the sales guy and get some more info does anyone have any ideas about a big banner does anyone have an old one from an old show we could use?

I think I have some time off in May, so would be a provisional 'yes'... I might leave the car out of sight though as I can't imagine many diesels going. :rolleyes:

Yeah hope fully we will, im going to ring the sales guy and get some more info does anyone have any ideas about a big banner does anyone have an old one from an old show we could use?

I'm quite tempted by this... but can't say for deffo yet.

Les (Giddlepin) has the TOC banners.... could be worth getting support from all the sub-forums on TOC and having a big stand :thumbsup:

i'm going to the event, just don't know with what club yet... will let you guys know.

I think I have some time off in May, so would be a provisional 'yes'... I might leave the car out of sight though as I can't imagine many diesels going. :rolleyes:

It doesnt matter petrol or diesel all are welcome.

There are two threads for this topic - the other is in the National Meets forum Japfest 2010. If you intend to go to Japfest 2010 could you please add your name to the list in that thread and keep this thread for chat. That way you only have to check one thread to find out who wants to go.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

In case peeps don't see my post in the Meets forum....

Got an email from Japfest today... if you book your ticket online use code 01RP01 you can get it for £11... offer ends Jan 31st tho :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links