Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predicament (don't Know What To Do)

Rolla_SR

Right guys as a few of you know I’ve been looking to get a CTS, but having had a few problems with my SR the repair bills have taken my deposit and more.

This has left me with no monies to put towards the CTS and finance companies are going oooh ahhhh about whether to give me a finance...

After a recommendation from my parents and sales person telling me to keep the car until I have a deposit I might just listen for a change as I’m scheduled to go away in march for 5 months and was thinking I’d have plenty saved by time I come back from there... and hopefully by then I could afford a compressor?

What do you guys (and girls) reckon? :unsure:

Argh! This could be an *****, or a good sign of serendipity! :yes:

I reckon that you should wait and get a compressor, because it would be an even better step up from the SR. But make sure that you can afford to run and insure it before you buy it and always feel slightly negative towards it because of what it costs you. I have no idea if you know what I'm on about but I still thought I'd say! :lol:

Conclusion; JUST DO IT

I reckon that you should wait and get a compressor, because it would be an even better step up from the SR. But make sure that you can afford to run and insure it before you buy it and always feel slightly negative towards it because of what it costs you. I have no idea if you know what I'm on about but I still thought I'd say! :lol:

Conclusion; JUST DO IT ( © of Nike ;) )

Funny thing is for me to be Fully Comp on a TS it only costs an extra £120 so by waiting till Sept I will be 22, and I will have another NCB so insurance shouldn't be too bad and I could afford to run a CTS-C now just can afford to change my car atm...

Patience is a virtue i guess

Then go for it lol.

A rare and fast car that you will appreciate even more because you've had to wait so long! ;)

Conclusion; JUST DO IT ( © of Nike ;) )

Funny thing is for me to be Fully Comp on a TS it only costs an extra £120 so by waiting till Sept I will be 22, and I will have another NCB so insurance shouldn't be too bad and I could afford to run a CTS-C now just can afford to change my car atm...

Patience is a virtue i guess

Well said fella, it WILL be worth it, a very mature attitude indeed .. :thumbsup:

BURN IT!!

I'll even provide the petrol and matches!!

:lol:

BURN IT!!

I'll even provide the petrol and matches!!

:lol:

I already told you, if you start a group on FB and get enough interest to pay my finance off anything on top could go to charity and we will burn it... until then............... :rolleyes:

Muhaha got the car back today... although it didnt go as smooth as i'd hoped...

After paying my bill I went over to my car with the biggest grin on my face... i was going to Tesco to get the guys at the garage a box of biscuits...

... so as you do start the car... hmmm... sounded a bit growly... so i pulled out the garage and as i headed up the road i noticed i had no power what so ever... i mean i couldnt pull away from the Micra behind me :( got to Tesco to take a look under the bonnet... i didnt have a glue!!! So i took it back to the garage and asked the servicing bloke if my car had been road tested... to which he replies yes... so i ask to see the person who took it for a spin...

...Out comes the head engineer of the garage (nice chap btw) and we go for a drive, he talks to me about how he thinks what ive done to the car is good and that the chip i have installed really adds a kick... but he noticed pretty much right away that the turbo was no engaging and that there was a possible cracked pipe in the turbo...

...So upon returning to the garae it went back into the docks and changed (free of charge as it was the garage who i think broke it in the first place as my car went it due to the gearbox being bust!) This took all of 20 mins so after that i went on my way home... before i even got out of lincoln a loud bang and loss of power i was back on the hard shoulder the pipe had blown off...

... I rang the garage and they asked me to take the car back... Third time lucky! The pipe was removed cleaned and rigged back on... Just driven it home gently, but from what I've seen she feels like new and really pulls well again...

...Now i have a little trouble of having no money left to put diesel in the tank :lol:

Rolla_SR Posted Yesterday, 05:57 PM

This has left me with no monies to put towards the CTS and finance companies are going oooh ahhhh about whether to give me a finance...

**Gulp !** :eek::eek::eek:

Don't ever think about finance with regards to a car! - run what ya got (and patch 'er up) and only buy if you can afford it.

'On tick' is a receipe for financial disaster in this country (Great Britain).

Theres more old cars on the road than ever before now due to the 'credit crunch'! :yes:

Rolla_SR Posted Yesterday, 05:57 PM

**Gulp !** :eek::eek::eek:

Don't ever think about finance with regards to a car! - run what ya got (and patch 'er up) and only buy if you can afford it.

'On tick' is a receipe for financial disaster in this country (Great Britain).

Theres more old cars on the road than ever before now due to the 'credit crunch'! :yes:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: