Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Merry Christmas!

balli hi

:newyear: Hey guys & gals , just thought i'd like to wish each and every one of you lovely peeps here on TOC , a very Merry Christmas and the very best of luck , health , wealth & happiness for 2010 :band::cheers:

And the same to you, Balli, Mate. :newyear: You deserve a Happier & Healthier New Year than the one nearly over. :lol:

And, of course, what Balli has said, to ALL Mods, Members & guests :gora:

:blushing::oops: How could I have omitted Management ? :(

I wish what Balli has said to Management, in Spades :lol:

Right back at yer Balli :D and everyone else.

It has been a great first year for me here at TOC, despite the teething problems experienced during earlier months! :boxing:

I have enjoyed laughing with and sometimes at the people here, dwelling in the pleasant feeling had by some light banter in the supporters section, :meet: and the feeling of decency when you have successfully helped a fellow member with a problem be it personal or with their pride and joy. :afro:

Thank you, all those whom have offered advice and helped me, I look forward to my first years of motoring and sharing them with the fine people to be met here at TOC! :driving:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New-Year to all! :)

:cheers:

Just wanted to say MERRY XMAS to everyone hope you all had a nice year even if it had its ups and downs.

Wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEARS as well!!!!

Have a good one guys :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR

TO ALL OUR MEMBERS...............................yes even you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:eat::drunk::cheers: oh and :xmas: :group-cuddles:

Well its nearly here, very soon most of us will be getting new socks and jumpers if we have been good boys and girls.

Happy christmas to you all may your health be good and safe driving for those that will need to travel over the next few days.

I would like to wish all TOC members a fantastic Christmas and also a great New Year for 2010 :thumbsup:

Lets hope that next year is kinder to us all and that those members of our armed forces and emergency services who serve us so well are kept most safe :yes:

Heres 2 us english/scottish/irish/welsh/american/austrailian, merry christmas. To the french, joyeux noel. To the germans, fröhliche weihnachten. To the polish, boze narodzenie. To the spanish, feliz navidad. To brazil, feliz natal. To icelandic, gledileg jol. And to the italians, buone feste natalizie. (And a happy new year to all)

May all of you and your families have a fantastic time :)

Merry Christmas everyone! Time for parties and celebration, people dancing all night long, time for presents and exchanging kisses, time for singing christmas songs!

ETJA x

Happy Christmas everyone.........Ho Ho Ho!

Hope everyone has enjoyed their day and Santa was kind to you all! :xmas::cheers::drunk::newyear::yahoo:

Happy Christmas hope you all had a great day....for me to much food and alcohol....hmm i guess that's a standard sort of christmas day then :lol::lol:

Happy Crimbletide. :D

Hope everyone has enjoyed their day and Santa was kind to you all! :xmas::cheers::drunk::newyear::yahoo:

He was kind!

All engine parts needed are now acquired and the GTi will be going back together in the new year as a present from all the people I worked with for work experience.

Will be a good year and maybe, just maybe I will be attending J.A.E. in a pristine, rust-free, 140BHP, lowered GTi.... :naughty::lol:

:D

My Sis in-law bought me a Larry The Lamb Willy Warmer :lol: , yes its true :unsure: , i did see the funny side though especially when its nose was pressed and it went baa baaaaaa :lol2: needless to say though , that it did'nt fit me as it did'nt come in XXL :naughty: :lol2:

My Sis in-law bought me a Larry The Lamb Willy Warmer :lol: , yes its true :unsure: , i did see the funny side though especially when its nose was pressed and it went baa baaaaaa :lol2: needless to say though , that it did'nt fit me as it did'nt come in XXL :naughty: :lol2:

You're not supposed to put them on your head! :P :lol2:

:lol::lol: :lol2: ........ do you mean head as in er ... one eyed snake :lol2:

:lol::lol: :lol2: ........ do you mean head as in er ... one eyed snake :lol2:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres 2 us english/scottish/irish/welsh/american/austrailian, merry christmas. To the french, joyeux noel. To the germans, fröhliche weihnachten. To the polish, boze narodzenie. To the spanish, feliz navidad. To brazil, feliz natal. To icelandic, gledileg jol. And to the italians, buone feste natalizie. (And a happy new year to all)

May all of you and your families have a fantastic time :)

And to the Irish "Nollaig shona dhuit" :lol:

• 4 weeks later...