Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Previa D4d Engine Problem

zeeworld

hi , i have a toyota previa d4d 2002 . the problem with mine is it does not rev over 3000 rpm and is spluttering badly ,there is no or verry little :angry: pressure cumming out of the from exaust , the cat has been taken of and checked , the turbo has been replaced, the deisal pump has been replaced, the injecters have been replaced, the egr valve has been cleaned . can anyone help as i am getting pi**ed off with this one now. please!

Do you intend fixing it yourself or will you take it in somewhere?

Do you intend fixing it yourself or will you take it in somewhere?

i have spent over £300 pounds on sending it to different garages , putting it on diagnostic machines telling me different things all of what did not work,

if you have any sugestions please advise, thanks

hi , i have a toyota previa d4d 2002 . the problem with mine is it does not rev over 3000 rpm and is spluttering badly ,there is no or verry little :angry: pressure cumming out of the from exaust , the cat has been taken of and checked , the turbo has been replaced, the deisal pump has been replaced, the injecters have been replaced, the egr valve has been cleaned . can anyone help as i am getting pi**ed off with this one now. please!

hi mate

now you must be honest. where have you serviced the car? At private garage or at MrT dealership?

All changed looks good but you did not state whether fuel injection timing has been adjusted correctly? This might be the main reason of your problem now. What were youor observations before major jobs performed? Cheers/Igor

Maybe find some info or ideas on the forum for previas - Toyota MPV - found in another section??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links