Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Happy

welshviking

The Aygo isn't perfect, but I'm still very happy with it:

- My drivers door was frozen and couldn't be opened for a few days

- Ice is building up inside the car

- If it's raining and you open the backgate, then the water drips into the car

but compared to my old Ford Ka which:

- had a not working heater after a few weeks of usage

- started to get rust quickly

- had brake problems every few weeks

or my old Seat Marbella which:

- refused to start when the weather was cold or wet

this is realy peanuts and I'm happy that I'm having only minor problems now. The perfect car without problems doesn't exist, but the Aygo is near perfect ;)

I really love my Aygo Red.

It's my second car, my first being a T180 Auiris.

I won't insult anyones intelligence by trying to compare them, suffice it to say, when I go from my Auris to the Aygo I always find myself grinning like an idiot after a few miles in the little Red, it's just such fun to drive. :D

I bought it as a economical runaround, and now I just wish I could've talked the wife into lettimg me get one higher up the range with all the toys and extras, cos I'm now just going to have to retro fit them!

VERY HAPPY OWNER!

Great little car,great fun and great to drive in this cr4ppy weather-I leave the MR2 and RWD Lexus barge at home in this weather and drive the Aygo.

2008 Blue 5d manual-no leaks,no warranty work needed.Not used a drop of oil.

Great little car.

I am VERY happy with my Aygo.

It DOES have its quirks, but they don't bother me that much.

Every time I have to fill up the tank it puts a VERY BIG smile on my face,

as I now only have to do so every 11 days or so and never need more than €50 worth,

while my previous cars had me at the pertrolstation every week for OVER €50 a pop...

You also have to remember that dissatisfied people are more likely to speak up:

when's the last time you heard someone say they've had an excellent root canal

at the dentist? Probably never. But when they hurt people are more than happy

to call their dentist a butcher... (Mine's a sweetheart and DOES do an excellent root canal!)

Bill Murray drives an Aygo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAKYQjpDtpA...feature=related

:D

Andy

I am a very very happy owner, I have had two aygos now and don;t regret either, no problems at all and the good times have made everything worthwhile..

some of the good times...

santa pod

DSCF2256700-1-1.jpg

Top gear track

DSC_0163.jpg

Cadwell

aygocadwell.jpg

...I always find myself grinning like an idiot after a few miles in the little Red, it's just such fun to drive. :D

There is something inherently 'fun' about the zippy Aygo...it is just so much fun to drive.

Simply love our Aygo Blue MMT - and as a bonus looking forward to next years RFL renewal @ £20 for the year ;)

Even with the problems Iv had, I love it to bits, just such a joy to drive and really put a smile on my face on the ice, the back end just stayed where you wanted it no matter what angle she was at lol such goods times with this car that im very close to keeping it for a long term project car, What do ye wise ladys and gents think of the idea?

• 3 weeks later...

gotta say i love my aygo yeah you get problems but all cars do. cheap to run ( when im not revving the nuts off it ) cheap to insure and as of april cheaper still to tax what more could i want :group-cuddles: best of all not a single leak in sight but then again it is a 3 door

Couldn't be happier with my little beauty.

Brilliant Car, had it for nearly a year and the only issue I have had is when the car was sat in the sun all day and got to 50degrees C. Which caused the fuel in the injectors to vaporise and it took two attempts to start. But that's just me picking out a grain of sand from a pile of gold dust.

All in all an amazing fun little car. =]

I love mine, I've had it for two years and it has never let me down, never leaked and still looks as good as the day I bought it.

Money well spent in my book. :thumbsup::driving:

Apart from slight water damage that is going to the garage tomorrow, I agree! I've wanted an Aygo for a few years and finally could afford one under scrapage. Picked mine up in November to replace an ailing R reg fiesta and I love it! It's small, lovely, economical, zippy and generally fab!

I have had two Aygos, the original one had the auto box and had to be returned within the first two weeks as it smelt of burning when going up a gradient and lost power. In the end, they agreed to take it back as it was always at the dealers being looked at. I then paid an extra grand to purchase the Aygo Black I had as a courtesy car. This I had for nearly three years but part-ex'ed it for an iQ, however towards the end it leaked terribly through the bottom of the rear offside passenger door, had all kinds of internal rattles and noises, the driver's seat belt jammed and refused to retract and the rear hatch lock packed up.

Bottom line is (from my perspective) - the Aygo is a very economical vehicle, excellent for town commuting, but you don't want to get hit by anything as it offers absolutely no protection whatsoever as it is extremely flimsy. Drive defensively and don't trust the lives of your kids in it, it will fold like wet cardboard in a prang.

Whoops, nearly forgot, I'm on my third rear parking sensor - the first stopped working in the first six months, the second two days after it was replaced and the third is still going.

Whoops, nearly forgot, I'm on my third rear parking sensor - the first stopped working in the first six months, the second two days after it was replaced and the third is still going.

Sorry, meant to say it was still working when I part-ex'ed it.

My AYGO is good at milage but is too small, insurance is almost the same when compared to my old 1.6 Toyota Caris, I am paying the brand new car price. If you look at other cars you might realise that you will get a better deal for £8000.00 in terms of space, engine and extra's.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links