Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica Club Forum?

Russko

Hi guys, registered with these guys for an account couple of days before christmas. It came up saying that my account would then be activated usually within 10 mins or asap. I am still waiting :(

I have been on the site and can log in but cant do sweet fa, as it has not been activated. I emailed them asking them for help and assistance to get it activated, but no reply.

Can anyone help or any tips on moving this forward???

Hi Russko

I'm very surprised at the delay, it's a superb forum with very efficient/quick/excellent Managers/Moderators/Members

They're the best on t'net

I've PM'd a C-C.co.uk 'Senior Member' for you, regarding your membership attempt/request

Let's see what they have to say

BTW

My reply is in no way an acceptance and sponsorship of membership appliance

Hi Russko

I'm very surprised at the delay, it's a superb forum with very efficient/quick/excellent Managers/Mods/Members

I've PM'd a C-C.co.uk 'Senior Member' for you, regarding your membership attempt/request

They're the best on t'net

Let's see what they say

BTW

My reply is in no way an acceptance and sponsorship of membership appliance

Really appreciate that mate!

I will of course remain on here also Giddlepin :D

Hi guys, registered with these guys for an account couple of days before christmas. It came up saying that my account would then be activated usually within 10 mins or asap. I am still waiting :(

I have been on the site and can log in but cant do sweet fa, as it has not been activated. I emailed them asking them for help and assistance to get it activated, but no reply.

You are able to post in the Newbies Section as a Member, but not in the Gen 7 Section until you become a Full Member. It's £10 for the first year inc. a joining pack, renewal is £5 thereafter.

As Felfy says, there is a wealth of info. on there, with discounts on Insurance and parts from Mr T. My only criticism is that it can be a bit "clicky", with too much Complete Drivel IMO.

Well well worth the tiny fee though :)

You are able to post in the Newbies Section as a Member, but not in the Gen 7 Section until you become a Full Member. It's £10 for the first year inc. a joining pack, renewal is £5 thereafter.

As Felfy says, there is a wealth of info. on there, with discounts on Insurance and parts from Mr T. My only criticism is that it can be a bit "clicky", with too much Complete Drivel IMO.

Or why not save your money and remain on this friendly forum ;) :)

Ok mate, I will go on their website now and try and access some of the forum, see what happens,... £10 is a bargain, will I get a car tax disc holder to? could do with one lol

Well logged on but cant access nothing.

Have noticed at the top of the page, the option to resend validation. So ive clicked on it. It replied saying they will email within next 10 mins

to validate my account...

Fingers are firmly crossed lol

Ahh yes, the old Picnic Table pic. :D

Hi K16v

TRD Spoiler Childseats.....

'Probably the best Childseats in the world'.....

(Spoken in a 'Carlsberg Lager' accent)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - I'm working on a Christmas TRD Spoiler pic - just need some decent weather

Any update on the Membership, Russko?

Any update on the Membership, Russko?

Yes..........He went on there and dared to mention Toyota Owners Club and got banned for life ;) :lol:

Hi guys, well clicked on the option to resend the validation email and it said up to 10 mins...

That was about an hour ago now maybe longer :o

You may be stuck with me guys lol

That has never occurred or will occur, GIDDLEPIN

That's just a malicious internet rumour/worm/virus

:o

C-C.co.uk is one of the most welcoming/informative/forgiving/grown-up/profesional forum's on t'net

Most Toyota Celica Owners are accepted

Best Tenner I've spent on my Celi'

That has never occurred or will occur, GIDDLEPIN

That's just a malicious internet rumour/worm/virus

:o

C-C.co.uk is one of the most welcoming/informative/forgiving/grown-up/profesional forum's on t'net

Most Toyota Celica Owners are accepted

Noob, Twonk, Virg, Vet, etc you are more than welcome

Best Tenner I've spent on my Celi'

Do you think maybe they are on a christmas break or something?

Do you think maybe they are on a christmas break or something?

That's probably the reason, Russko

I know it may be a little difficult, as you're an eager Celica owner, but a small amount of patience may be the answer

C-C.co.uk Mod's and Admin's are God-like, but they are ultimately, Human

Give them a little time

Looks like there might be a problem validating the account so have dropped you a PM as I'm membership secretary on the club in question

Looks like there might be a problem validating the account so have dropped you a PM as I'm membership secretary on the club in question

If you guys can't get things working on your own forum don't you think it a little cheeky using a FREE site to conduct your business?

Toyota Owners Club is available to all for sharing information and knowledge without a fee, we don't charge members for their input and certainly don't charge others for reading their input.

It would be appreciated if you have log in issues with another forum you solve the problem on your contribution based site and not on here

Thanks ;)

You're listed as a Member.

I'll PM you the Email addy we hold on file for you.

If you guys can't get things working on your own forum don't you think it a little cheeky using a FREE site to conduct your business?

Toyota Owners Club is available to all for sharing information and knowledge without a fee, we don't charge members for their input and certainly don't charge others for reading their input.

It would be appreciated if you have log in issues with another forum you solve the problem on your contribution based site and not on here

Thanks ;)

I have been a member on here for over 4 years & although I don't manage to get on here that often I do think it is a bit rude to answer like that.

I could have just sent a PM to the member concerned but wanted to be open about it & that was obviously wrong!!!!

So as a member of this club I cant help a fellow member out even if it is a problem with another club?

I remember at JAE last year I stayed the Sunday night with a couple of club members & someone from another club had engine problems which a mate of his (he made on the day) offered to help fix his engine. As there was nothing we could do we offered them drinks & somewhere for a warm. Are you saying if you were in the same situation you would have refused to help???

We are all car enthusiasts at the end of the day so if a member has a problem why cant a member from another club, also a member of this one, help resolve the situation no matter what position he might hold in the other club

Wow TOC is a bit harsh towards C-CUK? This is a Toyota forum, C-CUK is a Celica forum, can't see why both can't exist in peace together. People who own Celicas might have an interest in both after all.

Wow TOC is a bit harsh towards TOC!? This is a Toyota forum, TOC! is a Celica forum, can't see why both can't exist in peace together. People who own Celicas might have an interest in both after all.

I think the same all I was trying to do was help & I get slated for it

I may not be a paid up member on here but I alway thought we got on with each other.

I've PM'd Russko with the offer of help too.

As 27 NEW members have signed onto Celica Club since Russko, we can't be having that many problems!!