Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sliding Seat Problem

vikvallabh82

Does anybody have any pics? or as link to a guide to how to fix the problem of our CTS seats not sliding to allow access to the rear seats??

any help/experience much appreciated.

Vik

what year is you car, its a common fault that toyota fix if in warrenty, i got both of mine done, they didnt do a great job on the driver side though, the prongs dont seem to be level and iav to bounce in the seat to get the other side to click in

I broke both my front seats out of warranty...the pins on the front handle break and this stops the seat moving back and forward on the rails...its a real headache....and Toyota dont want to know...it can be fixed....but its a <if my vocabulary was any smaller, it would be nearly as small as my genitals> ,you have to get the handle out of the seat base weld new pins on and get the handle back in again....the seat base is a fixed unit and the handle is not designed to come out...but it can be done....

Its £225 for a new seat base...

I took my seat out.. it was a simple metal rod about an inch long that has snapped. Easily welded in to place if you protect the seat material. I'll get mine done when I cba taking my seat out again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links