Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dyno Day

Norfolk n Chance

Ok, after all the talk/arguements about dyno results, who's up for having a Dyno day next year??

I realise this may end up as 2 separate Dyno days (North & South) depending on where peeps are that are interested.

The last Dyno day saw the Northern folk have some good results and a scenic drive round the Burnley hills...

Add your names if you are interested then i can guage a central location (if possible) and from there look into dates/prices etc

:thumbsup:

Ok, after all the talk/arguements about dyno results, who's up for having a Dyno day next year??

I realise this may end up as 2 separate Dyno days (North & South) depending on where peeps are that are interested.

The last Dyno day saw the Northern folk have some good results and a scenic drive round the Burnley hills...

Add your names if you are interested then i can guage a central location (if possible) and from there look into dates/prices etc

I will be interested in this. Depends on date and venue though!

my corolla ran a horrific 152.7bhp with a mashed intake cam and shattered rocker so i'd like to see the improvement.

count me in :D

me too... when and where

btw im from manchester

:yahoo:

we know is states it, look right ;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Err... don't you mean left? :bag:

:lol:

id b interested depending on dates n location it would be nice to meet you guys as u have helped when needed also to see how my car compares to all yours

me too... when and where

btw im from manchester

:yahoo:

we know is states it, look right ;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Err... don't you mean left? :bag:

:lol:

there is me trying to be smart :blowup:

Lol...

I'll come depending on dates and location. Get my results from a THIRD road and see how different they are again...

Though I do suggest TDi North as their roads seems quite good. They are willing to let us have a day if we can get more than 6, but no more than 12 due to time restrictions.

Same here but will need to be central if possible as i live miles away from any of you guys!! I'll need to stay over in a hotel no doubt!!!

Looks like this is favouring a Northern location.....

Any more interested?

I'd go but it would be the owners BHP measurement rather than the cars.... :lol2:

Don't worry mate I'm not going for the BHP number as I'm going to get hammered by the CTS its just a good day out :)

Same here but will need to be central if possible as i live miles away from any of you guys!! I'll need to stay over in a hotel no doubt!!!

I'm sure someone will show you some good old fashioned northern hospitality

I will try to make it over this time as I missed the outing at Padiham last time :)

Good man :thumbsup:

At the minute this is on hold due to the weather! :lol:

From the responses it looks like another Northern outing...

I will be bringing the smokey old beast and the Verso :help: she maybe reading this :eek::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Well at the last count for this it was looking like a Northern outing...

Peeps still up for this now the bad weather has gone?

If so i'll make some enquiries as to dates/costs etc