Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Less T-sport

nightrax

Yes peeps unfortunately there is one less T-Sport on the road now :( :( :(

I was coming back from a friends house in Oxted (Kent/Surrey)

Came round a light right hand bend and must of hit black ice the car went right then span out to the left hit the curb rolled and ended up in a ditch!

Fortunately l wasn't injured, one small cut on my hand and a sore shoulder so im v.v.lucky!

Didn't manage to get any pics seeing and my phone camera doesn't like the dark lol

One thing l will say though is THANK GOD the Corolla's are well built otherwise l might not be typing this now !!!

Well time to look for a new motor thinking maybe a BMW 323 or 328 or maybe even another Rolla :D (Cos l know that i'm gonna miss the magic LIFT if l buy another car)

Thanks for everyones help since l have been on the forum and will make sure that l still stick around to see if l can offer any advice to anyone else.

Damn! :(

The roads round here look clear but every so often you see an ice patch :shutit:

Gutted for you mate but glad you are ok :thumbsup:

Les

Glad you're ok pal. Please don't mention buying a Beemer on here as people will slate you! :lol::thumbsup:

Go for a Compressor. ;) hehe.

Glad you're ok pal. Please don't mention buying a Beemer on here as people will slate you! :lol::thumbsup:

Apart from Karma Supra :rolleyes::lol:

Glad to hear your ok, stick with the corolla mate and it just so happens i might know some one who i selling theirs ;)

Apart from Karma Supra :rolleyes::lol:

And his reputation lies in tatters! :lol2: ;)

I'm glad that you are o.k. It's a shame that such a nice car has to go, but I reckon it's good to move on sometimes. Maybe something like a VXR8? :naughty:

OR coming back to the real world a Silvia or 200SX? Both very nice rides!

Glad to hear your ok, stick with the corolla mate and it just so happens i might know some one who i selling theirs ;)

I wonder who that could be? :P

Good to hear your ok mate, I had a bit of a spin off with some black ice today, even though the roads seem clear!!!

Cheers guys!

Was just strange how it happened, must of been a patch of black ice because the other country roads from my mates were ok.

Ya guess l might be slated for saying BMW on here lol

Very tempted to go for a Compressor!

VXR8 is a bit of a beast but driving sideways all the time is going to rape my wallet for rubber lol

I'm looking around for another Rolla as well because i'm a lift addict and l need my fix :D !!!

Cheers guys!

Was just strange how it happened, must of been a patch of black ice because the other country roads from my mates were ok.

Ya guess l might be slated for saying BMW on here lol

Very tempted to go for a Compressor!

VXR8 is a bit of a beast but driving sideways all the time is going to rape my wallet for rubber lol

I'm looking around for another Rolla as well because i'm a lift addict and l need my fix :D !!!

Maybe you could try, ***whispers so other don't hear*** a i-VTEC engined car?***

:lol:

I wonder who that could be? :P

oh i have no idea :lol:

Maybe you could try, ***whispers so other don't hear*** a i-VTEC engined car?***

nothing wrong with that, how much you got buddy, could look at a mint ek9 or S2k

glad to hear u are ok, no one been injuried

o u live in reading as well, is ur tsport in black, prefacelift, tte backbox, and lowered?? i saw one in reading b4

do u hv any parts for sale?

s2k is a gd choice, supercharged can get the car over 300 hp, :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links