Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Years!

Devil-ish

Putting the engine together with a mate, with a couple of drinks, and at midnight we go back inside to celebrate! :D :lol:

We is having the usual BBQ at midnight with a select group of pals!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

I admire your craziness.... too cold and wet for me :yes: I hope you enjoy the event :thumbsup:

We is having the usual BBQ at midnight with a select group of pals!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

You wouldn't have a Barbie here :( We have been having a Gale with driving rain for the past 24 hours

&............................ wait for it :rolleyes: Forecast says it is to turn to snow & -10degrees :unsure:

My Daughter & her partner will come to me for the night. She is due in about a fortnight, so I hope we don't have a mad rush to the Maternity Hospital by way of celebration :lol:

That means neither of them can take a drink & her Partner & myself have to get pneumonia , smoking outside in the cold & wet :P

Happy New Year, to one & All

I need to join you one year!!

I'm off to Scotland to spend it with the family!!!

I'm off to Coventry to spend it with my beloved, cooking him a nice sea bass dinner and we have a few bottles of champagne too, will most likely watch a few blu-rays on the new player I got him for Christmas.... he's gone out and bought a few more since Christmas!

Spending the evening and sleeping over at the outlaws , the ones that were burgled last week :unsure: , i'll be sure to sleep with my coat under my pillow along with my car keys :lol:

Where ever you'll be , what ever you'll be doing , drink responsibly keep safe and enjoy the occasion , happy new year guys !!!!!!!!!! :newyear::yahoo::band:

With a bit of luck I will be doing the bird from number 76.........:blush:

Happy New Year everyone, Don't drink too much...You might have to drive somewhere tomorrow too!

Kingo :thumbsup:

With a bit of luck I will be doing the bird from number 76.........:blush:....

I take it you live at number 76 ;)

Tiger Tiger, Leeds...

Few mates, plenty of booze then an extortionate taxi ride home... what more could you need? :lol:

Tiger Tiger, Leeds...

Few mates, plenty of booze then an extortionate taxi ride home... what more could you need? :lol:

Don't get a taxi to number 76......

Tiger Tiger, Leeds...

Don't get a taxi to number 76......

Aww :(

:lol:

With a bit of luck I will be doing the bird from number 76......... :blush:

Happy New Year everyone, Don't drink too much...You might have to drive somewhere tomorrow too!

You remember you might have to drive somewhere over the weekend

Kingo on the lash tonight thats dangerous could take a few days to recover :newyear:

Working, I am a nurse and on night shift tonight, likely won't even get a chance to see it in on TV as working with someone addicted to bid up TV! :angry:

Tiger Tiger, Leeds...

Shame you don't live in london :D all tube and bus fares are suspended from 11.45 pm tonight , worse thing ever though from my point of view :lol: instead of coining it in , i find myself round the outlaws singing auld lang syne with Ma Baker ( nickname for mother in law : reason : cos she shoots from the lip :lol: )

"Auld Lang Syne"

should probably more appropriately be titled:

"That New Year's Eve Song That No one Knows The Words To Or The Title".

Here we go , all together now :drunk::lol:

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

And never brought to mind

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

And auld lang syne

And surely ye 'll be your pint' stowp

And surely I 'll be mine

And we 'll take a cup o' kindness yet

For auld lang syne

We twa hae run about the braes

And pou'd the gowans fine

But we 've wander'd monie a weary fit

Sin' auld lang syne.

We twa hae paidl'd in the burn

Frae morning sun till dine

But seas between us braid hae roar'd

Sin' auld lang syne

And there's a hand, my trusty fiere

And gie 's a hand o' thine

And we 'll tak a right guid-willie waught

For auld lang syne

[CHORUS]

For auld lang syne, my dear

For auld lang syne

We'll tak a cup o' kindess yet

For auld lang syne

(And now for the English translation:)

Times Long Gone

Should old acquaintance be forgot,

And never brought to mind

Should old acquaintance be forgot,

And days of long ago

[CHORUS:]

For old long ago, my dear

For old long ago,

We will take a cup of kindness yet

For old long ago

We two have run about the hillsides

And pulled the daisies fine,

But we have wandered many a weary foot

For old long ago

We two have paddled in the stream

From noon until dinner time,

But seas between us broad have roared

Since old long ago

And there is a hand, my trusty friend,

And give us a hand of yours,

And we will take a goodwill draught

For old long ago

And surely you will pay for your pint,

And surely I will pay for mine

And we will take a cup of kindness yet

For old long ago

At the fear of upsetting our Scottish cousins I have to say that I prefer the English version.... especially the line "And surely you will pay for your pint," ;) :lol:

Happy New Year everyone

:group-cuddles: :band::hug::cheers::drunk:

76 ? :crutchy: is that her age or the street number :lol: :lol2: ................happy new year !!!!!!!!

76 ? :crutchy: is that her age or the street number :lol: :lol2: ................happy new year !!!!!!!!

I bit of maturity can often prove to be a good thing. ;)

:P

Ere you didn't nick that quote from Wayne Rooney did you :lol: :lol2: .......... only kidding KP , you have a very wise head on young shoulders :D :thumbsup: , happy new year

Ere you didn't nick that quote from Wayne Rooney did you :lol: :lol2: .......... only kidding KP , you have a very wise head on young shoulders :D :thumbsup: , happy new year

haha! Thanks mate!

Kingo on the lash tonight thats dangerous could take a few days to recover :newyear:

Oh why did I agree to meet an old colleague of mine yesterday..........It's like New Year all over again........without the number 76 :blush:

I was taxi service to my Parents & took them out to the New Years get together they went to. Me & Yves stayed in, had a yummy dinner and watched Jools Hollands Hootenanny! Went outside to hear the boats on the Thames sound their horns and went to bed at 2am :D

I was taxi service to my Parents & took them out to the New Years get together they went to. Me & Yves stayed in, had a yummy dinner and watched Jools Hollands Hootenanny! Went outside to hear the boats on the Thames sound their horns and went to bed at 2am :D

I HAD to watch Hootenanny coz my Daughter had the controls :(

Still, sliightly better than what we used have to endure............................................ Andy Stewart leppin about in a kilt :yucky: :lol2:

Anyone else remember THAT? :wheelchair:

Still, sliightly better than what we used have to endure............................................ Andy Stewart leppin about in a kilt :yucky: :lol2:

Oh YES......................but I am not as old as you Victor :P ;) :lol:

Oh YES......................but I am not as old as you Victor :P ;) :lol:

AHA :lol: BUT, you are only as old as the woman you feel :naughty: & my present one will be 41 next month. Mind you, I'm on the lookout for a newer model :clap: :lol2: