• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• s m smith

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

you always have to have the last word Steve , 7 days what, get over youre self, i have better things to do in life than study this forum 24 hours 7 days a week :rolleyes:

you always have to have the last word Steve , 7 days what, get over youre self, i have better things to do in life than study this forum 24 hours 7 days a week :rolleyes:

That is (probably) why you are not a moderator :P ;) :lol:

The trick is to look in little and often............................It is all about supporting the club!! ;)

The busiest subforum is actually the Rav4 section IIRC...... :P :lol:

may be , not the forum with the most followers, remember the Corolla , most popular car in the world, think about it :rolleyes:

..........funny how it was members from the Corolla forum were picked, ie the largest forum in the club ........

The vote was carried out in the general section, it was well publisised over the full club and EVERY single member... all 86288 of them, were entitled to a vote. The fact that so votes were cast has nothing to do with the people who run the club, those who chose to vote have voted for their personal choice of those nominated, nominations were also opened to the public to nominate the person (or people) who they felt deserved it, would make a good mod or for whatever reason they saw fit.. anyone could have nominated anyone... including themselves. The result of the public vote is what it is.. it is final.. end of.

Can we all just get on with it now? anyone throwing the dummy out of the pram isn't going to change anything is it?

I personally think this topic has served it's purpose, but I will leave it to management, another mod or perhaps either of the "two noobs" to close it if they see fit.

As this thread is going way :offtopic:

I'd like to say thanks to all those that posted and for the welcomes received on behalf of myself and Dawsey :thumbsup:

Can't see any reason to keep this thread open anymore.... so for that reason... it's out ;)