Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some People Are Crazy...

SimonPG

£10,000 for a T3, I don't think so.

Sorry! I don't care what mods are on it it's an 03 Corolla.

I'm sure that’s a members car, I quite like it seems to have been well done, as for the price its ambitious to say the least.

£10,000 for a T3, I don't think so.

Sorry! I don't care what mods are on it it's an 03 Corolla.

couldn't have put it better myself! he'd struggle to get even half that, regardless of how much he's spent on it.

Yes it is an ambitious price tag. I can understand why he put it up for that because it is such a huge loss made! :lol: Look at mine for instance.... £3300...... and is still being towed around, only for me to be able to sell it for £2500 at the most when it's pristine!

you really need to be realistic when selling a modded car. i have spent in excess of £25,000 on the rolla (stopped counting now ) and id be lucky to get £7000 for it. plus selling a modified car is never easy,

good luck to the guy

Lowered 40mm on Eibach springs - original springs can be included.??? is that possible? thort it was 30mm pre facelift

Lexus lights as optional extra. -- he'll accept 5k for it if you want the lexus lights leaving on...

I'm sure that’s a members car, I quite like it seems to have been well done, as for the price its ambitious to say the least.

Aye it seems it is judging by the post he's just made! ;)

No offence intended by the post, just the price tag seemed a bit ambitious as you say :)

It's ambitious as I want £7,500 for it but it does say offers considered lol.

Plus if I put £10,000 when it comes to the listing priced high to low it appears at the top of the list doesn't it???

Also, it's only for sale as the Mrs wants it for sale - If i ask for stupid money then I don't sell it and I get to keep it.

I've been offered £5,000 part ex on a Lancer sportback if I put it back to near standard.

Plus if I put £10,000 when it comes to the listing priced high to low it appears at the top of the list doesn't it???

Also, it's only for sale as the Mrs wants it for sale - If i ask for stupid money then I don't sell it and I get to keep it.

I've been offered £5,000 part ex on a Lancer sportback if I put it back to near standard.

Why on earth would you sell your pride and joy for your missus!? That to me is them asking you to get certain lines cut.... :lol:

Good idea though! ;)

If I put I want £7,500 then I'd be offered £6,500 - simples.

As for the lexus lights they AREN'T actually fitted to the car - they were a silly purchase when I first got the car.

If someone offers me a good price then I will take it but I still like my original plan of keeping the car until it's dead

Hehe, fair enough :) Good luck with the sale/px! :thumbsup:

I love when people just fling random bits of *****e on there car and its "custom" :lol: :lol: back end looks "ok" but LOLZ @ the price.