Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport Comp Shock Issues

Onk

Happy New Year to all.

Been a while since I posted, sorry for that. Got a bit of a problem and know you guys will be able to help.

I've got a leaky rear shock which needs to be replaced, I wanted to know if I have to get the Compressor shocks from Toyota, if so how much?

Obviously I need 2 as should do all on axle.

Parts King, perhaps you may also be able to help with this, can you supply cheaper than a Toyota dealership??

Thank you all for your help.

I need to fix my baby!!

Hi, A mate of mine has a comp & had 1 rear shock go but was covered under warranty & thinks toyota would have charged around 400 for the full job. As a replacement have a chat with fensport & mayb change the full set for coilovers. Tein do them for the cts for 500 or less. fitting is easy. Hope this help

Coilovers will not be near as comfortable as the set up from Eibach. Kangzy is selling his i currently have them atm while he is on holiday, they have done around 18k when they were removed for coilovers....We are selling a set of all four shocks and springs for half that price from toyota! If you wish maybe we can come to an arrangement of you buying the shock absorbers only and we can drop the price a fair bit.

In half that 400...we could give you a full set of 4 compressor shock absorbers.

Coilovers will not be near as comfortable as the set up from eibach. Kangzy is selling his i currently have them atm while he is on holiday, they have done around 18k when they were removed for coilovers....We are selling a set of all four shocks and springs for half that price from toyota! If you wish maybe we can come to an arrangement of you buying the shock absorbers only and we can drop the price a fair bit.

In half that 400...we could give you a full set of 4 compressor shock absorbers.

I'm out of warranty so have to buy unfortunately.

Thanks for the offer but I don't really want to buy second hand ones, I know people have had leaky ones and I could end up just having to buy new ones anyway. At least if I just buy them new I will get a years warranty.

By the way, I think it is only the springs that are Eibach. I think the dampers were from Bilstein, gas filled and very good quality. I found this out when I was doing a lot of digging trying to source direct, the man at Eibach was quite sure they only supplied the springs for this car.

Thanks for your help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links