Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice Please

bridgy

Hi need ideas for a newer car i currently have a 1996 corolla e10 1.3 sportif which i will be making more of a toy rather than a day to day runner, but want something a bit different i will hopefully be looking for a japanese saloon either 1.8 or 2.0 litre and with good pulling power and have a budget of around £2000 any ideas appreciated cheers bridgy :D

also something i wouldn't get laughed out of JAE in as i have never been i wouldn't know what is accepted or not

Shark faced Galant or a Primera GT or a Xedos 6 spring to mind :g:

All rare and more interesting than a Accord/Legacy/626/Avensis etc etc IMO

Hi need ideas for a newer car i currently have a 1996 corolla e10 1.3 sportif which i will be making more of a toy rather than a day to day runner, but want something a bit different i will hopefully be looking for a japanese saloon either 1.8 or 2.0 litre and with good pulling power and have a budget of around £2000 any ideas appreciated cheers bridgy :D

also something i wouldn't get laughed out of JAE in as i have never been i wouldn't know what is accepted or not

What about a Scooby WRX STi? You can get them surprisingly cheap these days...

What about a Scooby WRX STi? You can get them surprisingly cheap these days...

It would be scrap at that price!

hello bud hows it goin , what plans you got for the corolla?

Cheers guys i asked my sisters friend the same sort of question who makes out she knows a fair bit about cars and i said it has to be japanese and she said a renault laguna so she wasn't much help so anymore ideas very welcome thanks again.

if we can get it to a good list then ill let it go for a vote.

I have seen some good ones for £3000 that are still going strong... so not necessarily! :P

You may be right but I think the O.P. should still consider it! :yes:

Hi bud not to sure at the moment jus trying toget rid of a passat so can make room for the project in the garage thinking of a 2 seater with roll cage with a bigger N/A engine as i am still learning about what routes i can go down with what i have got if you get me hows the beast getting on? is it back on the road now? cheers

I have seen some good ones for £3000 that are still going strong... so not necessarily! :P

Hi whats O.P cheers

If it absolutly has to be a saloon then for them money i'd have a recentish ford mondeo TDCI or a VW passat TDI 100 or 130.

If it has to be a jap saloon then a honda accord or an old impreza wrx. Really not a huge fan of the old avensis.

You could get a tidy hatch for the same money though....

3k is 50% more , so you cant have that :lol: ;)

Hi bud not to sure at the moment jus trying toget rid of a passat so can make room for the project in the garage thinking of a 2 seater with roll cage with a bigger N/A engine as i am still learning about what routes i can go down with what i have got if you get me hows the beast getting on? is it back on the road now? cheers

off road for winter bud was out last year dont think it will be out this year now :(