Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil Cooler

philjones1978

I'm after a new oil cooler for a 1.6 ae111 but can't find one anywhere other than Toyota who want £200 for the part alone. My mechanic thinks that a radiator reconditioner may be able to fix it so fingers crossed. If not where else can I get an oil cooler from? The local parts places have proved fruitless.

Hi mate, I have gone around looking for one for you, but they just don't sell them. You will have to go with Toyota unless someone else has one or knows where to get it! :(

Sorry!

you can possibly try the breakers. or go for an OE one. there are a few on eBay too. not neccesarly corolla ones but if you have size and pipe oriantation you can maybe find somthing that will fit.

i can come to you aid! i have a spare one from when i took the 1.6 out of my corolla SR (1999). any help to you?

i can come to you aid! i have a spare one from when i took the 1.6 out of my corolla SR (1999). any help to you?

Thanks for all your help guys.

4afte - The other half (it's her car now) is hopefully getting it repaired today at the radiator place. If that's unsuccessful then I'll let you know and maybe we can sort something out. Cheers.

If phil dosnt need it then I might take it off you as mine has been bypassed....I assume because it has a leak.

Hi guys, it was just a cracked elbow in a pipe so all fixed now.

Sadly a front caliper looks like it's seized today. Sounds like the missus continued driving with is binding and I reckon there's a bill for pads, discs and a caliper heading her way!

Hi guys, it was just a cracked elbow in a pipe so all fixed now.

Sadly a front caliper looks like it's seized today. Sounds like the missus continued driving with is binding and I reckon there's a bill for pads, discs and a caliper heading her way!

Try to see if you can fix the calliper yourself before you go agreeing to pay Toyota outrageous prices for a lump of metal with a piston! :lol:

It's not going anywhere near Mr Toyota, don't worry about that!

Good man, good man. :lol:

It is quite sad that Toyota Owners Club, makes a point of not buying anything from Toyota..... :lol:

If phil dosnt need it then I might take it off you as mine has been bypassed....I assume because it has a leak.

where about in the world are you?

Just up in the North East...Middlesbrough. (only accessible by Husky :) )

Just up in the North East...Middlesbrough. (only accessible by Husky :) )

the mail which is royal per chance, will you be wanting the hoses too?

the mail which is royal per chance, will you be wanting the hoses too?

No thanks...just the radiator...how much are we talking here?

£10+p&p? how does that sound?

Sounds like a bargain to me...I dont have paypal but if you PM mr your bank details I will transfer the money directly to your account :D

Name (as it appears on you bank account)

sort code

account number

dont worry I cant do anything with that info other than give you money :D

I will PM you all my details first so you know where to get hold of me should there be any problems and where to send it

cheers bud

Nial

£10+p&p? how does that sound?

Sounds like a bargain to me...I dont have paypal but if you PM mr your bank details I will transfer the money directly to your account :D

Name (as it appears on you bank account)

sort code

account number

dont worry I cant do anything with that info other than give you money :D

I will PM you all my details first so you know where to get hold of me should there be any problems and where to send it

cheers bud

Nial

you have a PM, sorry it too so long to find, i thought someone had piched it.