Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm A Granddad

Bizarra

I finally became a Granddad :crutchy: :wheelchair: this afternoon @ 1.08 pm. :yahoo:

My Daughter had a baby girl by C-Section-weight 5lbs, & will be called Rebecca.

Both are well, Thank God, but she will be in for 5 days, all being well. No visitors allowed coz of Swine Flu precautions. :(

I hope I stick around long enough to make sure she is a car nut {Toyota} :lol:

Any other Granddad members ????

Vic.... congratulations mate but greater congratulations to your daughter and her partner :thumbsup:

I hope that both mother and Rebecca thrive and become stronger very quickly :yes:

PS.... I have to tell you that my 'member' is not a Granddad yet :rolleyes: ;)

Vic.... congratulations mate but greater congratulations to your daughter and her partner :thumbsup:

I hope that both mother and Rebecca thrive and become stronger very quickly :yes:

Thanks Steve & Gaz :thumbsup:

:oops: Should have phrased that last sentence better :lol: The concentration isn't back to normal, yet :D

Ditto what Steve said :thumbsup: Big Congrats grandad :lol: ..... Respectfully of course ;) :toast::baby:

I finally became a Granddad :crutchy: :wheelchair: this afternoon @ 1.08 pm. :yahoo:

My Daughter had a baby girl by C-Section-weight 5lbs, & will be called Rebecca.

Both are well, Thank God, but she will be in for 5 days, all being well. No visitors allowed coz of Swine Flu precautions. :(

I hope I stick around long enough to make sure she is a car nut {Toyota} :lol:

Any other Granddad members ????

Congratulations - I hope all goes well for them.

Grandchildren are wonderful - you can send them home when you have had enough . . . . . . :rolleyes:

P.S. My son is a grand-dad . . . . :yes:

Congratulations mate!!! Really pleased for you, but am worried about you possibly spending far less time here..... :unsure: :( :lol:

What is great is that you only see the good bits about them! :lol: The parents get all the sh!t ;)

Excellent Vic :thumbsup:

On standby baby sitters rule :yahoo:

Congratulations Victor and to your daughter and her partner :thumbsup:

I doubt wether I will ever become a Grandad.................Two sons 31 and 27 but no sign of any children ;)

I surpose you will be wetting the babys head........................cheers!! :drunk:

I doubt wether I will ever become a Grandad.................Two sons 31 and 27 but no sign of any children ;)

My Dad is 60 in 2 years and has said he doesn't want to be a Grandad before..... I'll be 30 by that point and his eldest child. lol

Don't pressurise, my Dad doesn't which is probably why I'm so chilled about the whole marriage & baby lark.... :D

My Dad is 60 in 2 years and has said he doesn't want to be a Grandad before..... I'll be 30 by that point and his eldest child. lol

Don't pressurise, my Dad doesn't which is probably why I'm so chilled about the whole marriage & baby lark.... :D

I certainly don't pressurise Em.........................It does not bother me if I ever become a grandfather......................Victor is of course several years older than me ;)

I certainly don't pressurise Em.........................It does not bother me if I ever become a grandfather......................Victor is of course several years older than me ;)

Being a grandfather is no big deal . . . . . it's admitting that you sleep with a grannie that takes some doing . . . . . :o

Being a grandfather is no big deal . . . . . it's admitting that you sleep with a grannie that takes some doing . . . . . :o

Depends on the Grannie ;) :P :rolleyes:

Excellent news, Good to see the little one has a good Jewish name as well. :thumbsup:

Excellent news, Good to see the little one has a good Jewish name as well. :thumbsup:

I know :D She couldn't go wrong with a good Jewish name. Besides, it has been in the family for generations :rolleyes:

It doesn't half make genealogy complicated when the same names occur down the centuries :yes:

Thank you all very much for your Good Wishes & Congratulations to myself & more importantly to my Daughter :angel: & Partner. :angel_not: :lol2:

I will e-mail this topic to her & she can read it when she gets home, hopefully on Monday :thumbsup:

Well done Vic...I can almost feel your pride jumping off the page! Wonderful stuff, I will toast you all with a diet beer later :beer:

Kingo :thumbsup: