Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should I Buy A Hilux?

stuck in dubs

I am currently considering trading in my 3 year old Rav4 for a Hilux. I think it useful for its extra pulling power and ruggedness for my agricultural related work. I don't need all the fancy extras since i have a car as well, so what model would you folks recommend and what sort of MPG should I expect.

It would need to be a crew cab since the family might want to come with me occasionally.

thanks in advance.

I am currently considering trading in my 3 year old Rav4 for a Hilux. I think it useful for its extra pulling power and ruggedness for my agricultural related work. I don't need all the fancy extras since i have a car as well, so what model would you folks recommend and what sort of MPG should I expect.

It would need to be a crew cab since the family might want to come with me occasionally.

thanks in advance.

Hi,

i recently bought a mk6 crew cab 3L and love it! drives great,its auto and i get about 29 mpg,

if you want the basic truck i'd check out an HL3

all the best

karl

thanks in advance.

If you dont mind slightly lower spec, rarely carry more than 2 people and are more interested in economy I'd be tempted to go for a 2.5 HL2 Extra Cab - like this blinged up one that belongs to my mate Andy...

gallery1544574222.jpg

I actual;y think the Extra cabs look better proportioned.

• 4 weeks later...

this also give more deck lenght; double cab with 1520mm against extra cab with 1805mm