Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camry 2006 - Power Window And Trc Questions

Oh Qrap

Hi, new here! =)

Bought a Camry 2003 and have some problem with the driver door power window, if I want to close the window it goes down half way after it been in top. Doesn´t matter if I use the auto up or not, to get it to stay closed I have to turn of the ignition when I hold it activated in the top with the button. Tried to hold it activated down and up for 30 seconds each but it didn´t do anything better. Is there some easy way to program the power window?

The car have basic equipment like automatic gearbox, acc, cruise control, electronic folding side mirrors etc but no TRC. If the TRC on 2003 Camry is basic like if it just is controlled by the ABS system maybe it´s possible to activate without to much job and money? =) Some car manufacturers have pre wiring to many system, someone with knowledge about that for TRC on Camry 2002-2005?

Hi, new here! =)

Bought a Camry 2003 and have some problem with the driver door power window, if I want to close the window it goes down half way after it been in top. Doesn´t matter if I use the auto up or not, to get it to stay closed I have to turn of the ignition when I hold it activated in the top with the button. Tried to hold it activated down and up for 30 seconds each but it didn´t do anything better. Is there some easy way to program the power window?

The car have basic equipment like automatic gearbox, acc, cruise control, electronic folding side mirrors etc but no TRC. If the TRC on 2003 Camry is basic like if it just is controlled by the ABS system maybe it´s possible to activate without to much job and money? =) Some car manufacturers have pre wiring to many system, someone with knowledge about that for TRC on Camry 2002-2005?

I believe there was a version change in 2003? I had a 3 litre V6 Camry that I bought new in September 2003, but it was at the end of a version and they started selling a new version round about August/September in that year. I got a very good price on mine because the new version was available at that time.

Mine had Electronic ABS but no traction control - it was not available on that model. Whether TRC was available on the new version I cannot say.

By the time I was looking for a new one in 2006, they had given up all imports of the Camry.

Well I think this version I have came 2002 and ended 2005 or 2006 and it was available with TRC and VLC, strange otherwise becaus they are in the instruction manual =)

Wikipedia - Toyota Camry 2002 to 2006 (XV30)

Well I think this version I have came 2002 and ended 2005 or 2006 and it was available with TRC and VLC, strange otherwise becaus they are in the instruction manual =)

Wikipedia - Toyota Camry 2002 to 2006 (XV30)

Then I apologise for causing confusion. Perhaps I am confusing it with the previous model, because mine certainly did not have TRC.

Incidentally, I would not take the content of a Toyota instruction manual as proof positive that a feature described is present on vehicles sold in the UK. They have a habit of producing a single English language manual and including in it information that does not apply to UK versions.

For example, my Prius handbook has several pages describing the operation of the "Dynamic radar cruise control" - a feature not available on UK versions of the car.

Maybe you´re right, looked at som cars for sale from 2002-2003 and they didn´t have TRC =( Well well will ask Toyota tomorrow =)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links