Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Inductionkit Help!

weeksy

hi all ive just bought an induction kit an when i have !Removed! to fit it i have taken out my airbox and noticed all the vacum pipes that actually lead to the airbox and a sensor that it located on the bace of it with a intake flap.

the new intake pip i have only has the hole for the mass air flow sensor and another single pipe leading out of it can any1 tell me what to du with the vacum pipes when fitting the kit please?

thankyou

What induction kit do you have? From memory when I fitted my blitz sus you unplug the electrical connector at the bottom of the airbox as that's not needed anymore + lose all the pipes that go to the volume control valve (the flappy thing in the airbox). Make sure you block the hole up in the intake manifold, there should be a bung in the kit for this + any other left over pipes should be blocked off. I've probably missed a few bits as my car is a preface JDM without all the air injection <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s that later cars came with - have a look HERE as they deal with all the extra pipes that my car didn't have.

What induction kit do you have? From memory when I fitted my blitz sus you unplug the electrical connector at the bottom of the airbox as that's not needed anymore + lose all the pipes that go to the volume control valve (the flappy thing in the airbox). Make sure you block the hole up in the intake manifold, there should be a bung in the kit for this + any other left over pipes should be blocked off. I've probably missed a few bits as my car is a preface JDM without all the air injection <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s that later cars came with - have a look HERE as they deal with all the extra pipes that my car didn't have.

thanks for ya help ill give it ago

Im having a bit of bother with my typhoon kit, dash lights were back on after fitting it i have the blue electrical connector with the 3 vacuum hoses attached to it connected atm, should this be unplugged? would it stop the lights coming back this is the second time the lights have been on, disconnected the Battery both times

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links