Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

'kin 'ell!

SuperRetard

First...whats was the point at doing 95....second...what was the point in over taking to attain 113mph, other than to don your Boy racer cap.

Thirdly...ever more dangerously doing 45 as you say in a 40 area.

One day...you'll have a blow out over a ton...then you'll know about it or even worse mow down a kid in a 40 mph area due to speading. although of course it will never happen to you, until his/her head comes through your windshield, and smashes you in the face.

Fourthly, I'd have told the copper where to stick it..as he didn't have a shred of evidence, they are all too busy raping drunk girls these days.

Vipes.

Fourthly, I'd have told the copper where to stick it..as he didn't have a shred of evidence, they are all too busy raping drunk girls these days.

Vipes.

:blink::unsure: :o

the speeding thing and adrenelin is a kinda weird one to call!!

I get it worse whe I'm all jeed up to pass something on a normal road, you drop back, wait, check its okay start the run up, and for some reason, mabe a car appears comming the other way you abort the idea at that point were its do or die, if I dont do (which seems to be the norm for me these days) I get the shakes womething wrotten, and find it impossible to keep concentration, but if you do pass and the adrenelin kicks in, for a sweet moment you get the most unbeliveable satisfying adrenelin rush. I used to do a shed load of Mountain biking too, it can give you a feeling of unbeliveable europhoria when you land something which could have got messy, etc etc.

Thing is Adrenelin clouds your judgement, thats exactly what its there for (fight or flight hormone) when it starts flowing, its has to be used one way or the other, the bodies natural instinct is to burn it off as quickly as possible, hence the risk-taking/vommiting/daft actions etc. The trick apparently is learning how to use this to your own adavntage. Something which to most of us is difficult, meaning even sane people can do daft things sometimes,!!!

viper, strong comments... u should design television adverts, they'd be very effective. Shock tactics I imagine!

dave , well put :)

I've had 124mph out of my 1.3 sr without any problems. Got banned last year for doing 60 in a 30 tho!

lucky you, I did 68MPH is a 30 zone, got pulled, blagged thr 5-0, told em I was doing 45 in a 40 zone

Think my boyfriends got his 1l yaris to abound 120mph

WOT?

erm, my 1.3 does 114MPH, you got any proof?

Think my boyfriends got his 1l yaris to abound 120mph

my ts only just breaches that!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links