Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Musicians Here?

johnmaher

Ive played many a tune on an old fiddle but thats another story for another website :naughty:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I've played the fiddle as well, but that's a long time ago. The same with trumpet and piano.

Lately I've played guitar and bass in band, but work and kids is now filling 26 hours a day... :wacko:

electric guitar all the way! Been playing 9 years, done a few gigs.

Current axe of choice is an American Strat as per...

100_0428.jpg

Also have a rather tasty Ibanez like this:

ibanez-rg570excpk.jpg

nice strat. im also a strat man, been playin for bout 12 years and just getin back into it after not playin for a couple of years.

Yeah its a fantastic guitar - got the nitrocellulose finish on it, that lovely clear light lacquer which allows the wood to breathe more; so you get a fantastic rich full sound out of it.

Being a mainly rock guitarist - never saw the appeal of Fenders until 2 years ago when I fancied a change. Surprisingly versatile guitar, the range of tones is fantastic. May be swapping out the bridge pickup for a set of SD hotrails, but am slightly worried it will ruin it...!

Yeah its a fantastic guitar - got the nitrocellulose finish on it, that lovely clear light lacquer which allows the wood to breathe more; so you get a fantastic rich full sound out of it.

Being a mainly rock guitarist - never saw the appeal of Fenders until 2 years ago when I fancied a change. Surprisingly versatile guitar, the range of tones is fantastic. May be swapping out the bridge pickup for a set of SD hotrails, but am slightly worried it will ruin it...!

DO IT!! my old strat had a hotrail in the bridge and it screamed!! totally transformed it,

i think standard single coil pick ups are 7.5ohms and hot rails are 11ohms,

the only thing im changin on this strat is the pick upplate and will also put some graphtec saddles on it along with the nut.

electric guitar and bass here... got the following

tanglewood warrior bass

gibson voodoo series SG

fender 'satin' strat

fender custom showmaster

showmaster runs hotrail neck pickup, CS mid and CS bridge... if you think an 11ohm hotrail screams try a 18ohm customshop humbucker :D monsterous! even more so than the 490R/498T 'black magic' voodoo setup on the SG!

I havent really played any of these for months now tho, been so busy with work, christmas, family issues etc. might dig the gibson out later tho, blow off the dust ;)

That's a sweet looking guitar right there!

What amps are you guys using?

I'm playing through a Line 6 Toneport (the one you plug into your PC) very nice piece of kit, some fantastic sounds in it.

That's a sweet looking guitar right there!

What amps are you guys using?

I'm playing through a Line 6 Toneport (the one you plug into your PC) very nice piece of kit, some fantastic sounds in it.

i have a 60w whitheorse gt112 for practice and a fender FM100h + cab for bigger places,

hasent been out for a few years tho. might dig it out of the cellar tonight n blow the dust off.

line 6 rock!! a mate uses the pod and he gets some wicked tones through it.

dream guitar and amp???

Hmmm thats a tricky one!

Always fancied a tasty PRS, but my mate bought one, £5K it cost, and i've played it a few times... don't think it plays as well or sounds as good as my Fender!

A top spec ESP thru a marshall stack I think would probably nail it....

Hmmm thats a tricky one!

Always fancied a tasty PRS, but my mate bought one, £5K it cost, and i've played it a few times... don't think it plays as well or sounds as good as my Fender!

A top spec ESP thru a marshall stack I think would probably nail it....

i've always wanted a PRS too, never played one but i would like an old 60's gibson SG with an old valve marshall,

basically that 60's sound like led zep or cream!!

I've been known to hit a few things every now and again. Got a Roland TD-12 (expanded with additional pads and cyms), and a Tama Rockstar Custom 6-piece with a Ludwig BlackBeauty snare (hmmmmm, lovely, and an utter bargain at £50!) and an eclectic mix of cymbals! :) The drums were one of the main reasons for buying my rolla! Theres not much else on the market for its performace, price, and practicality...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links