Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need Sideskirts

jacob.collins

My on going search for sideskirts is still on going, I've got an Imported ST205.

I'm looking for original Toyota ones, saw one celica with TRD sideskirts and extensions on the side of the bumpers but nobody knows where to get it. Phoned Toyota and they said they can get sideskirts but they probably wont fit correctly cos mines an import, is that true?

Any help would be gratefully received :help:

yeah i think the import one is a little bit longer on the body.

If you wanted to spend the money, then speaking to a domestic jap bodykit produced would prob sort it. Alt get in touch with BenMMellor on ww.celicaclub.co.uk, he got some replicated by a uk manufacturer (same trd ones, not sure on whether they could easily make it longer tho..)

Or just keep looking round scrap yards for the next ten years trying to find an import with the kit that hasn't been damaged - good luck

the toyota dealer should have a jap EPC parts catalogue the skirts you are looking for are in it. they can order them direct from japan takes about 2 weeks. the dealership i go to never has a problem getting any parts for jap imports.

topmix skirts wont fit the GT Four.

Paul @ whifbitz.co.uk has the moulds for the TRD replica side skirts, check it out

he also does replica TRD wings B)

get in touch with BenMMellor on ww.celicaclub.co.uk, he got some replicated by a uk manufacturer (same trd ones, not sure on whether they could easily make it longer tho..)

Good advice .. More good advice ;)

On the subjuect of side skirts - I have the sideskirts off my celica here - Toyota originals, werent on long either....(are aqua in colour)

Going CHEAP. Not for your import though sorry