Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowered And Tinted!

johnmaher

finally got round to postin the pics, got it lowered just before xmas and had it tinted for an xmas present!!

photo-6.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Looks better indeed!

Did u lower the front more than the back?

Looks better indeed!

Did u lower the front more than the back?

the springs i got was 45mm front n 30mm rear, bit odd i thought but it levels off when i give it the beans!!

not that i ever engage lift cos that will be speeding and breaking the law! (ahem) lol :unsure:

Im new to Cts ownership, was just wodnering, where did you get those half skirts from? They look sick.

i posted a topic on here for bits for sale, a member contacted me and n sold them to me,

i would do it if i was you n see what you get,

i also got the grille off here.

this is why TOC rocks!! all owners helpin out.

Im new to Cts ownership, was just wodnering, where did you get those half skirts from? They look sick.

Have a look on the definitive part number thread at the top of the screen, i am sure Parts King had some on offer.

what springs are they? looks cool buddy!

got them from extreme accesories, £150, not the best in the world but they'll do me for potterin round stockport.

i dont do any big mileage so hopin they'll be ok. if not i'll change the lot for coilovers.

thanks for all the thumbs up!!!

Looks well nice mate :thumbsup:

can i ask 2 things?...

firstly...the wind/rain deflectors over the windows?...firstly what is the correct name for them?...i am sure they are not what i just called them, lol.

secondly...where did you get them from and a rough cost?

i could really do with a couple of these as i dont feel the cold and always have the winows open...but, the rain always drips from the roof/top of the door and inside the car...it ubikes me off!

looking very tidy. i want to get my windows tinted at something but cant be bothered to take my car down to Aberdeen to get it done :/

can i ask 2 things?...

firstly...the wind/rain deflectors over the windows?...firstly what is the correct name for them?...i am sure they are not what i just called them, lol.

i could really do with a couple of these as i dont feel the cold and always have the winows open...but, the rain always drips from the roof/top of the door and inside the car...it ubikes me off!

heres the link to where i got them,

http://www.extremeautoaccessories.co.uk/pr...hp?section=2893

just the job they are too,

can i ask 2 things?...

They say E11?

can i ask 2 things?...

They say E11?

if you ring em and order just tell em the model, i got them within a few days!! wasted no time in gettin them on!!

I tell you what....i am well happy with that :D...cheers!!

can i ask 2 things?...

They say E11?

If you scroll down and look at the full page they also say from 2002 onwards.

i posted a topic on here for bits for sale, a member contacted me and n sold them to me,

I still think it looked better with the eyelids ha ha.

Love the tints want to get that done to mine, been thinking about it for a while, I will have to sort it out know after seeing this it gives it something, don't know what but definate something.

Love the tints want to get that done to mine, been thinking about it for a while, I will have to sort it out know after seeing this it gives it something, don't know what but definate something.

did you put them brows on?? how do they look??

Put them on had to do a bit of patching and touch up to them, luckily i have some paint in a tub i had off mr t when i bought the car, as for looks i do but i don't if you know what i mean, still can't really decide.

Put them on had to do a bit of patching and touch up to them, luckily i have some paint in a tub i had off mr t when i bought the car, as for looks i do but i don't if you know what i mean, still can't really decide.

thats the prob i had with em, at some angles it looked sweet but at others it looked daft!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links