Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jap Fest 2010

msprince

Hi all i have a topic is the corolla forum and thought i would post it here too.

Anyone interested in going to japfest and setting up a stall? Or even taking their cars out?

I have a few people already.

1. Msprince

2. Farhanali89

3.10 ft man

4. ae111sr

Just copy and paste with your name on.

I hope a fair few of us will be going so i can meet some of you's.

Matt

hi, i am thinking of goin wasnt to sure if i should put me name down, wat sort of stall are you thinking of doin, if i put me name down i dont have to do a stall do i, hope thats not a stuopid question lol thanks sam

hi, i am thinking of goin wasnt to sure if i should put me name down, wat sort of stall are you thinking of doin, if i put me name down i dont have to do a stall do i, hope thats not a stuopid question lol thanks sam

It wont be a stall but more of a stand, all it will be is our cars sitting together as a group, showing them off.

You dont need to bring your car to the stand, just come over and meet folk. Im sure whether or not you bring your car you will be welcome.

But im looking at it in the way of parking inside, you dont have to walk miles to the entrace as your already in.

Matt

It wont be a stall but more of a stand, all it will be is our cars sitting together as a group, showing them off.

You dont need to bring your car to the stand, just come over and meet folk. Im sure whether or not you bring your car you will be welcome.

But im looking at it in the way of parking inside, you dont have to walk miles to the entrace as your already in.

Matt

sounds really good is the group more your friends then, it would be pritty cool to be on the stand as i am doin a few bit to me car and would be nice to see what people think, but either way i dont mind.

thanks sam

Matt

sounds really good is the group more your friends then, it would be pritty cool to be on the stand as i am doin a few bit to me car and would be nice to see what people think, but either way i dont mind.

thanks sam

Unfortunatly i have not met anyone of here yet, always good to make new friends and put a face to a car.

Its up to you, if you are going to be bringing your car stick your name down.

Matt

Jus a little update I rang the guy from japfest, and I have got some info which i will post up tomorrow, as i have left it in my toolbox at work.

Im glad to see the list coming along nicely.

As i said yesterday i rang the guy from japfest and i got some info:

Prices £14 per adult and when we book it we claim to number of passes needed for the cars, he said to me that the £14 includes a discount.

You can get track time and it is £35 per 15 mins.

The booking forms should be available from the middle of next week.

The balance must be payed in full to guarantee our tickets and stand.

I will need someone to collect and hold everyone's money, then book the tickets, the payment needs to to made in full, we cant just all book seperatly. I would be happy to do this, or if one of the moderators could help out, either way im happy.

There are limited spaces available so ideally need to book asap, does anyone have any ideas on when to close the list and book?

The area round the track where the cars will be parking is mostly grass.

Matt

I'd suggest leaving it open til at least the end of February - give others plenty of time to sign up.

Hi all i have a topic is the corolla forum and thought i would post it here too.

Anyone interested in going to japfest and setting up a stall? Or even taking their cars out?

I have a few people already.

1. Msprince

2. Farhanali89

3.10 ft man

4. ae111sr

5.fuller

Just copy and paste with your name on.

I hope a fair few of us will be going so i can meet some of you's.

Matt

Got an email from Japfest today... if you book your ticket online use code 01RP01 you can get it for £11... offer ends Jan 31st tho :thumbsup:

can you put me down as a maybe ?

In previous years the organisers have insisted on a minimum number of 10 cars for a club stand and all tickets have to bought in one go. Is it the same this year?

Hi.

I am new to the forum but ALWAYS attend Japfest. We always take my OH's car (Teg) but i have now got a Corolla and would love to join you guys, am also up for going out on track to :-)

What are the plans for this? Have we got a club stand? How much will it be? Im defo in ;-)

1. Msprince

2. Farhanali89

3.10 ft man

4. ae111sr

5. T-sport786

6. Chaycore

7. Mateoenri

8. Fuller

9. Charolla

List is coming along nicely.

I am not sure on that but Ill ring an ask if there is a min amount of cars we need for the stand.

Sorry guys, Please delete me off the list on this 1 as i've managed to book a place for myself and my dad's 2 cars on the same stand. Next show maybe count me in.

Please add me to that list. :)

I will be going with me dad, but we will be in his modified Hyundai Coupe, yes I know it isn't jap metal but surely it won't mean we get denied entry?

I will be very p!ssed off if it does....

I need to meet up with you guys!

Will we be meeting somewhere before the show? Do we have to apply to get into club stands?

Cheers

KP - I think you'll more than likely be sent to public parking :( Far as I'm aware they don't let any non Jap cars on the stands.

Bummer I know! But hey... Not too long til you can show up in your GTi-16!

KP - I think you'll more than likely be sent to public parking :( Far as I'm aware they don't let any non Jap cars on the stands.

Bummer I know! But hey... Not too long til you can show up in your GTi-16!

O.k., I'll bring the Prelude. It has a dent and rust in every panel and doesn't start sometimes (being Honda rubbish!) :P .

TBH I just want to finally meet people from here lol.

Honestly can't wait to show up in the GTi, has been a long time and a lot of money, so it will be good to be able to show off my efforts! :lol:

I'll be ready to show late season I think... :naughty:

(edited: I swore in the wrong section, again..... :blush:) Sorry!

Best edit your post there dude. ;) Not in the protected forum now! :lol: