Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coilovers

andycam06

i know this has been asked before just wana see again and for my own knowledge,

iam considering doing a few mods to my car, coilovers is 1, iav 40mm lowering springs but it just doesnt give it the look i want,

what coilovers have yous got in, and more importantly how much did they cost you, pm me with price if you dont want to put it up,

have yous had any problems with them, how hard do you find them, whats it like if you have a full car ?

I have got KW coilovers (var 2)

Bought them 2nd hand, payed 800 euros for them (yes, euros, i'm from belgium, it's about 750£ i think)

Never had problems, excellent handling ;)

I'd recommend you KW's ;)

KWs are pretty hard to beat.

you get what you pay for, and I'd not want to skimp on suspension!

anyone had experience with Gaz coilovers? went to the autosport show today and had a look at them and they look pretty good

just after been on the bc site, just wondering if these are the right ones for my car, 1.4 d4d

http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/vehicle-check.a...13&modID=96

does the zze not refer to petrol engines or am i way off here,

i would have thought that they are they same supension for diesel and petrol, except for ts being 15mm lower ofcourse!!!

i know this has been asked before just wana see again and for my own knowledge,

iam considering doing a few mods to my car, coilovers is 1, iav 40mm lowering springs but it just doesnt give it the look i want,

what coilovers have yous got in, and more importantly how much did they cost you, pm me with price if you dont want to put it up,

have yous had any problems with them, how hard do you find them, whats it like if you have a full car ?

I take it you will be planning on selling you springs then?

yea ill be selling the springs if i get the coilovers, woman aint too impressed though !!!! she thinks its a waste of money, ..............women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have d2 coil overs they will be fitted soon will let you know how they are. Many swear by them. Many swear against them but with a years warranty and extendible warranty for a good price. 36 Way dampening adjustable and camber....For the price i paid i cant complain.

i have d2 coil overs they will be fitted soon will let you know how they are. Many swear by them. Many swear against them but with a years warranty and extendible warranty for a good price. 36 Way dampening adjustable and camber....For the price i paid i cant complain.

you didnt go for the BC's in the end then ?

ahh nope they were a good £150 more, plus for the camber adjustment and extra dampening i thought hey give them a try.

i bought my coilovers from the UKs main buddy club distributor who i purchased my last set of wheels from, they swear by D2 and a company like buddy club who recommend d2 for the suspension set ups puts my confidence in the brand.

ahh nope they were a good £150 more, plus for the camber adjustment and extra dampening i thought hey give them a try.

i bought my coilovers from the UKs main buddy club distributor who i purchased my last set of wheels from, they swear by D2 and a company like buddy club who recommend d2 for the suspension set ups puts my confidence in the brand.

how much it cost u in total, i am cosidering to get a set of D2 coilover after my car warranty is finished.

i was lucky i purchased them 2 months ago when they had a special offer up and before the vat increase. I phoned up yesterday to pay the balance in full now that they have arrived and the listed price for a set is £650

i was lucky i purchased them 2 months ago when they had a special offer up and before the vat increase. I phoned up yesterday to pay the balance in full now that they have arrived and the listed price for a set is £650

lol. is a gd price, can u post up the web u bought it from??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links