Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Meets For 2010

Paul McAtee

Only 3 ppl haha. You Guys wanting to continue with just the three of us? Im happy to do so.

Regards Paul

Im still happy to go ahead.

GRUVELIN APOLOGIES - didn't feel great last night and thought things were better this morning....but spent all day in the house.... not able to get out the bit...must be my tender years?? (naw - it wisnae the whisky - mair like the lack of!)

sorry!

Good day!

Great to meet Paul, and Mark at the Scottish Toyota meet. Actually thought I was the only one there as I turned up at 12.30pm, and it was drizzling, and quite cold.

Had a good laugh talking about cars, and Mr T as well as taking the ***** oot of that Ford Fiesta with the squint tail pipes.

Would be great to meet up again, but Id strongly advsie Paul not to "pester" any Toyota owners. Stalking laws exist! :lol:

So let me know when the next meet is, and I m "Game for a laugh".

Catch ya guys up soon!

Good day!

Great to meet Paul, and Mark at the Scottish Toyota meet. Actually thought I was the only one there as I turned up at 12.30pm, and it was drizzling, and quite cold.

Had a good laugh talking about cars, and Mr T as well as taking the ***** oot of that Ford Fiesta with the squint tail pipes.

Would be great to meet up again, but Id strongly advsie Paul not to "pester" any Toyota owners. Stalking laws exist! :lol:

Catch ya guys up soon!

Aye i enjoyed it too, phil come mate its matt not mark haha.

Yeah ill get another topic started with some possible dates.

How about any of the lcoal cruises?

Good day!

Catch ya guys up soon!

Aye i enjoyed it too, phil come mate its matt not mark haha.

Yeah ill get another topic started with some possible dates.

How about any of the lcoal cruises?

Yea great meeting you both but im sorry to say the best part was the twin pipes. :D Well im game for any kind of meet so just pm me or woteva:D:D

Yeah the tailpipes on that fiesta were dodgy as, shame they didnt leave the car to get a pic.

Wonder if they will be there next time, who knows.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links