Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T-sport

PaddyB

Hi Guys though id join after a look about the site and it seems very informative here.

Ive just fitted new discs and pads all round (oem) and 4 x toyo t1-r, Time for suspension, havnt contacted BC yet but listed on there webpage is

(Toyota COROLLA (01~07)

Chassis/Engine : ZZE130. BC Racing SKU : C-02)

Will the above application fit my 02 plate T-Sport? and if not wot product did you guys order from them ect

heres a pick from summer time.

T-Sport2.jpg

cheers

Paddy

Car looks nice :thumbsup:

Looks like its been lowered on TTE springs :D

Sorry can't help with the Coilovers

yh it was lowered when I got it, red springs not sure what they are though, sits and handles well but the 2 back dampers are starting to get a bit soft so looking to put a pair of BCs on in the next week or so,

looking good there same as mine . i wanna get BC's one day too .

I've installed those BCs that You're lookin' for

http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/vehicle-check.a...p;modID=96#info

For now I am really satisfied. Earlier I had Bilstein heavy duty dumpers with Eibach pro kit springs 30mm lower and that was too stiff but not low enough.

Now my car is 50mm lower than standard front and rear. Soon I will lower it a bit more.

I am driving on standard 16" for now (winter set) but soon I will put back my 17" OZ superturismo :)

th_IMG_9212resize.jpg th_IMG00546_resize.jpg th_IMG00544_resize.jpg th_IMG_9396_resize.jpg th_IMG_9399_resize.jpg th_IMG_9132_resize.jpg th_IMG00584_resize.jpg th_IMG_9293_resize.jpg

For now I am really satisfied. Earlier I had Bilstein heavy duty dumpers with Eibach pro kit springs 30mm lower and that was too stiff but not low enough.

Now my car is 50mm lower than standard front and rear. Soon I will lower it a bit more.

I am driving on standard 16" for now (winter set) but soon I will put back my 17" OZ superturismo :)

* PICS *

Hey, sorry for going offtopic, but I've seen your pictures.

Do you use spacers?

No spacers at all. OZ Superturismos are 8x17 et37. I had 215/45/17 on them and they where rubbing plastic lining a bit, I sold those tyres and will probably go for 215/40 next

th_IMG_9212resize.jpg th_IMG00546_resize.jpg th_IMG00544_resize.jpg th_IMG_9396_resize.jpg th_IMG_9399_resize.jpg th_IMG_9132_resize.jpg th_IMG00584_resize.jpg th_IMG_9293_resize.jpg

how is the handling with that drop and those coilovers ?

I have BC Coilovers and think they're great, handling much improved and adjustable damping is a bonus.. for £650 i would have thought u'd struggle to get more for ya £££.

how is the handling with that drop and those coilovers ?

Well, i also dropped my E12 for 50mm front and back, handling is really really good (but i have got KW coilovers)

Only when turning really hard, it rubbed sometimes with my Lenso alloys on (17x7, ET 42, 205/17/45).

Now i lowered it even more, 70mm lower then stock, with stock wheels for winter, but that's just untill spring, then my new alloys will be here, which are wider and bigger (ET 37).

So then i'll put it higher again ;)

Well my OZs are wider and I think I will have to change them with other wheels 7x17 or 7,5x17 with more appropriate offset, probably et40-45

I don't drive fast around town so I can't say much about handling in corners, but it's really comfortable when set to minimum stiffness, or soft.

Sometimes I drive on hard setup and I can't take smile off my face. It really hurts my "feelings" when I hit road holes :(

Well, if u want to stay that low, changing wheels will probably be the best solution.

I'm more going for jap stye things now, so that's why i'm gonna screw it higher again,

my new exhaust licks the road sometimes ^_^

About the handling in corners, sometimes when turing onto the highway, going to 180° sometimes here in Belgium :D

My KW's are just in between hard / soft.

car looks sweet man, what size toyos are you running btw man?

195/55/16 just keeped the standard size

Sweet your car looks good and has a good stance, I will post some pics up when I gt the BCs on. will probs be on somtime next week

dzvini car look sweet, i take it the ZZE130 Coilover adverttised fits all the models, T-Sport, Diesel ect

Cheers

Paddy

Hi Guys though id join after a look about the site and it seems very informative here.

Ive just fitted new discs and pads all round (oem) and 4 x toyo t1-r, Time for suspension, havnt contacted BC yet but listed on there webpage is

(Toyota COROLLA (01~07)

Chassis/Engine : ZZE130. BC Racing SKU : C-02)

Will the above application fit my 02 plate T-Sport? and if not wot product did you guys order from them ect

heres a pick from summer time.

T-Sport2.jpg

cheers

Paddy

best colour i think :D

I agree lol, take sa good shine, just waiting on the better weather to come to gt it waxed up again, looks pretty much the same as in pic except i have my other personal plate on it now, with a set of toyos. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links