Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1st Fuel Bar

Jimmy Grimble

the most miles ive had on the first fuel bar is 132 miles but thats mixed driving on roads and motorway and on a full tank of fuel ive had 430 miles im well pleases with the car

The most I got was 151.x....and that was with steady driving, I tend to average anywhere between 140-150miles.

266 miles on half a tank so far n that's with the wife and I driving at different times

266 miles on half a tank so far n that's with the wife and I driving at different times

You let her drive in the kitchen... :D

You let her drive in the kitchen... :D

from the kitchen to the bedroom mate.... you have to keep them under control don't you??

I've just plopped onto the second bar, so I managed a staggering 148 miles on the first bar! I'm quite surprised, as it's been mainly urban driving, and not particularly "green" driving if I'm honest (though I normally do drive economically). I've been averaging about 53 mpg over the last few months, so hopefully I'll get great fuel economy this time around too! :)

• 2 weeks later...

What's the mpg equivalent to 400 miles to the first beep please anyone? :unsure:

Difficult to say as the tank is v shaped so the fuel bars don't go down in equal amounts. The only way to properly work out your mpg is...

1) Fill your tank to the brim,

2) zero your tripometer,

3) drive until you need to refuel

4) Fill your tank to the brim again (remember to hold onto the receipt and note mileage from the trip on it)

5) Divide number of litres by 4.54 to give you number of gallons

6) Divide number of miles driven by number of gallons to get your MPG.

e.g 32 litres divided by 4.54 = 7.05 gallons. 400 miles divided by 7.05 = 56.7mpg

An even easier way is to enter the info from your receipt into a website that does it all for you, e.g fuelly or if you have an iPhone or ipod then use a free app such as Road Trip Both of these have the benefit of allowing you to track your mpg over time & require no maths. B)

Hi Folks

Just filled up my aygo for the first time after using up the fuel off dealer and i got 95.8 for the first fuel bar.

just got 115 miles out of first bar, not bad as 3 up with suitcase in passenger seat, coming home from south coast holiday, with 4k on revcounter whenever possible, it can get a move on for a "city car". now 2yrs old and 6k on clock

I get about 130 to the first bar in the GF's aygo, only drives the 4.5 miles each way to work and back but neither of us drive like old codgers :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links