• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Red Yaris 54

• Devil-ish

Didn't JAE start off like this??.. We might be bigger than that in a few years!!...

If you think I'm going to do bacon butties for a couple of thousand you can bugger off!!! :P

Here we go then people.........

The final list for those attending CAE 2010...........26 27 28 happy campers :clap:

I have booked 26 27 28 pitches for our *****......Camping weekend, so all we need to do now is turn up ;)

FinalToclist.jpg

Thanks to you Les for organising what promises to be an excellent weekend. :thumbsup: :group-cuddles: :gora::hug:

Have you contacted the Met Office yet to book some good weather? ;) :lol:

I'm excited!!!!

Another MR2 added.............20 altogether :yahoo:

Common as muck! :P :lol:

I'm excited!!!!

Another MR2 added.............20 altogether :yahoo:

Common as muck! :P :lol:

21 now :P

I thought that you were just a little older than that Les :P ;) :lol:

Shaping up to be a rather spiffing do by the looks of it!

• 2 months later...

Am I to late to put my name down for this - if I've read the posts correctly its the 16th / 17th July in Duxford - also how much :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Right, I will be there in the MR2, Dad will be there in the Yaris. :thumbsup:

Can someone tell me what time we are meeting to set up camp? What day are we going to the museum?? Are we leaving on Saturday or Sunday???? HELP MOI please.x :blink:

I need an itinery sp??? and someone to correct such bad, bad spelling. :help:

and also the important point of when do you want the money for the saturday night curry? :rolleyes:

Right, I will be there in the MR2, Dad will be there in the Yaris. :thumbsup:

Can someone tell me what time we are meeting to set up camp? What day are we going to the museum?? Are we leaving on Saturday or Sunday???? HELP MOI please.x :blink:

I need an itinery sp??? and someone to correct such bad, bad spelling. :help:

I'm sure that people will be turning up at most times of the day and if you have paid a deposit then your name will be on the list sent to the site, you will then pay your balance depending on what teeny-weeny or marquee type tent you have plus the number of persons using it. ;)

Anne & I will be there around lunch time if you want to meet then or if you want to break up the journey, pop here first :thumbsup:

Friday night will be a "Fend for yourself" affair but I will be firing up the portable barbie and anyone is welcome to fight over the embers :D I'm sure the rest of the evening will be spent in good company :yes:

Saturday morning will be heralded by the smell of bacon cooking on the BBQ for the obligatory bacon butties (for those of you that can hack the pace and actually get up for them :P )

10-11:00am-ish. We will head off for the IWM, which is all of ten minutes away. I haven't booked any places for this as there were no special discounts for block bookings and you still had to pay on the gate.

7-8:00pm I will arrange for the ordered food to be delivered for those wanting it. Again the night will be spent partaking in a few light refreshments and good company.

Sunday...sometime. Again, BBQ'd bacon butties will be available for those in a fit state to eat them (probably including me :rolleyes: ). The rest of the day is open for those wanting a blat round the area before leaving or for any with a long journey ahead of them to leave when they are ready.

:thumbsup:

and also the important point of when do you want the money for the saturday night curry? :rolleyes:

As there aren't that many and to save faffing about I'll pay the deposit myself and get it when you arrive. :thumbsup:

cheers les.

cant wait going to be a good one. new tent this year as well (well you could call it a marquee lol)

SOME GOOD NEWS

I have a form from the IWM which can be filled in and presented on the day, which gives a £3-30 reduction on admission prices to groups of 10 or more!

So instead of £16-50 it will only cost us £13-20 each..............BARGAIN!!!!!

(NOTE TO SELF:.....Remember to take the form with you :yes:)

SOME GOOD NEWS

I have a form from the IWM which can be filled in and presented on the day, which gives a £3-30 reduction on admission prices to groups of 10 or more!

So instead of £16-50 it will only cost us £13-20 each..............BARGAIN!!!!!

(NOTE TO SELF:.....Remember to take the form with you :yes:)

Lovely job Steve :thumbsup:

It's a pity they never mentioned that when I was calling them :rolleyes:

Does Les also need to change your forum name?? blink.gif

laugh.gif