Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C A E 2010

GIDDLEPIN

I feel sick as a parrot too... not ill though, i'm just sick because I won't be at CAE :( :(

Someone have a Morgans for me.

Hmnmmm wonder if Steve (red yaris) is bringing any??????????????????????

Oh YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! ;) :lol:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Red Yaris 54

• dawesy

Got the bread rolls n sausages.....going for bacon next!! Breakfast is well sorted!!!!!

Also got wine, lager, pepsi, milk and water.......................erm pitching our tent near loos!!!!! :wacko:

Got the bread rolls n sausages.....going for bacon next!! Breakfast is well sorted!!!!!

Also got wine, lager, pepsi, milk and water.......................erm pitching our tent near loos!!!!! :wacko:

Argh im so unorganised - havent sorted anything out yet!

I know its annoying when stupid people ask stupid questions last minute but .......

Ive got a few questions :lol: - how much is it for the camp site , is it per tent? or per person? (Just so i know how much cash to take with me)

Did you do another list for breakfast? Are we too later to chuck a few quid in and get a buttie?

Do you need any marquees? Ive got one we can bring - if it will go in the car!

And is anybody really excited? BECAUSE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :yahoo::lol:

Teegs xx

Argh im so unorganised - havent sorted anything out yet!

I know its annoying when stupid people ask stupid questions last minute but .......

Ive got a few questions :lol: - how much is it for the camp site , is it per tent? or per person? (Just so i know how much cash to take with me)

SEE LINK ON THIS SITE

Did you do another list for breakfast? Are we too later to chuck a few quid in and get a buttie?

WE IS SUPPLYING FREE

Do you need any marquees? Ive got one we can bring - if it will go in the car!

YES YES YES

And is anybody really excited? BECAUSE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :yahoo::lol:

Teegs xx

SEE ANSWERS ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Anne - i will try and squeeze the marquee in then, im pretty sure it will go :P

Supplying bacon butties for free!! - cant be having that , we will sort you out with some cash when we get there :P or im sure i can pimp Rob out in payment :lol:

See you soon - dont think we will be convoying down cos weve got to collect chris first (i.e dont wait for us at FBS :P )

xxxx

Thanks Anne - i will try and squeeze the marquee in then, im pretty sure it will go :P

Supplying bacon butties for free!! - cant be having that , we will sort you out with some cash when we get there :P or im sure i can pimp Rob out in payment :lol:

See you soon - dont think we will be convoying down cos weve got to collect chris first (i.e dont wait for us at FBS :P )

xxxx

I'ts my first meet but agree about helping out with cost of bacon butties :yahoo:

We have supplied bacon butties at most of the events we organised, as way of thanking people for their support (ok it's a bribe :P :lol: ) so contributions are not necessary ;)

Still sunny here!!! Lets hope eh...............

Setting off now - 8.30am!! See ya later guys :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well thats CAE 2010 over and done with! :crybaby:

I just want to say thanks to Les and Anne for their invaluble orginisational skills that made this event (and I understand previous CAE's) so sucsessful. :thumbsup::yahoo: :D

Its been a great weekend, and I can't wait to see where it'll be next year! :yes::yes::yes:

Finally home...........phew......marvelous weekend, great company.............more later!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Had an amazing weekend, reminded me of the JAE's of days gone by :P (Although im sure we never went to bed at 12am at JAE, people must be getting old! lol) :D

Huge thanks to Les & Anne for organising everything, thanks to dawsey and ali too for letting me follow you home :thumbsup:

And thanks to the gal who helped me pack my tent away - really sorry i didnt catch your name

Had great fun messing around with the camera and the cars on both nights - the shots ive got are so cool (was a good solid team effort :D ) i will post them up later when ive processed them, Les im looking forward to seeing the shots you got from a lower angle.

Saturday night was amazing - curry, alcohol, fantastic company and shooting stars!! What more could you ask for? :toast:

Cant wait for next year. Now i need sleep :D

Teegs xxx

Yet another terrific CAE

I add my thanks to Les and Anne for all of their efforts to ensure that the event ran smoothly, for organising the Saturday evenings curry.....Delicious :yes: and the tasty breakfast rolls :thumbsup:

If everyone enjoyed it as much as myself then I consider that it was a great sucsess with Good Company, good food and good fun!! :yahoo:

Hope everone had a safe journey home..............and heres to the next time :thumbsup:

What a great turn out!!!

Thanks to everybody for making this a brilliant event :thumbsup:

It is always good to meet old friends and even better when those "meet virgins" who we see for the first time enjoy it so much they can't wait for our next event........Thank you ;)

I'm pleased to see there are no mentions of illness so far, I guess the bacon & sausage butties in BREAD CAKES went down ok :wink:

and now some good stuff..........

:lol::lol::lol:

YUMMY GRUB AT CARLS FINE ESTABLISHMENT

IMG_0050.jpg

CHEERS!

IMG_0081.jpg

FOUND A SUITABLE GAME AT DUXFORD MUSEUM :lol:

IMG_0117.jpg

FOUND A SUITABLE PLANE AT DUXFORD MUSEUM :rolleyes:

IMGP1032.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

THANKS TO TEGAN ROB & CHRIS FOR THIS

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

"It's a toc meet, honest" Says les in the ROC t-shirt :P

IMGP1032.jpg

Looks like you all had a cracking time and I am very jealous I couldn't make it! I will be there next year for sure.

"It's a toc meet, honest" Says les in the ROC t-shirt :P

IMGP1032.jpg

Looks like you all had a cracking time and I am very jealous I couldn't make it! I will be there next year for sure.

Oh dear Hou..............It's not often your right but you are wrong again :rolleyes:

The t-shirt was a gift from "CLUB MRS PASSION" of France...(and no they didn't attend ;) )

Haha Oh well knew it would be some form of MRs club :P

Maybe they should have attended though!!!

Maybe they should have!

But some only as far away as Yorkshire found themselves unable to attend! :P ;)

Those that did attend had a terrific meet!

Those from yorkshire would have attended but was in the minority when it came to dates

Lets see how many of those within easy driving distance attend JAE with TOC! :rolleyes:

Those from yorkshire would have attended but was in the minority when it came to dates

Lets see how many of those within easy driving distance attend JAE with TOC! :rolleyes:

I think that you miss the point Hou...........It was well documented and accepted that you were unable to be at CAE because of a friends wedding. Nobody expected to see YOU at CAE this year!

It is also well documented that Myself, Les and Anne will not be in attendance at JAE this year..........But well done to yourself and Gaz for taking over the organisation of JAE on behalf of those TOC members who wish to attend :thumbsup:

was a superb weekend.

thanks to les and anne for organising it, roll on next year.

Tegan, glad you got home ok :thumbsup:

got to agree that this was just how JAE used to be. its amazing that more attended this than have put their names down for JAE :eek:

was good to see some old faces as well as some new ones and even the lexus owners that weren't with us lol (glad they didnt complain).

saturday was a great day, looking at all the planes and tanks (and giving the SR-71 a lick again), then back to camp with aching feet for a curry, beer and excellent company.

glad i opted to give the cinnamon challenge a miss :sick:

even the weather was good compared to the forecast in the week.

all in all a legendary meet.

Was a good weekend our first and hopefully not last TOC meet - thanks to Anne and Les

How was my curry?? :lol:

Was a good weekend our first and hopefully not last TOC meet - thanks to Anne and Les

How was my curry?? :lol:

Sore point with me Gaz :angry: Not you and Mo as you both gave notice and offered to pay but someone never turned up who ordered and I had to pay out £20, they haven't had the decency to let me know or anything, it spoils things for everybody when that happens.

That's just not on mad.gif

Only made my comment above as Makina had said he'd take my order

That's just not on mad.gif

Only made my comment above as Makina had said he'd take my order

The (your) curry was great and was shared with me and my other half as I'd not put in an order for either of us :blink: so :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links