• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Red Yaris 54

• Devil-ish

I need to check my diary.

That one is out.........Looking at Beaulieu for a weekend in July now ;)

What happened with Duxford??

Beaulieu already has Austin 750 rally booked on 4th July and German Show on 25th July

Well, I won't say Duxford is out but I'm getting a couple of options together, as you know I won't be able to please all of the people all of the time ;)

anythings fine with us :thumbsup:

Anywhere is OK by me too :thumbsup:

lol @ Mercedes (no offence steve was just meant that even owners of other marques support the club :) )

Anywhere is good with us lot, and as for what car I will be in......mmmm mebbe Celica, Yaris or MR2. Even I do not know what car it will be yet lol.

:rolleyes:

17/ MR2's

2/ Corolla's

1/ IQ

1/ Yaris.

1/ Auris

1/ Paseo

1/ Mercedes.

0/. Rav4's

0/ Celica's

0/ Aygo's

Might be an aygo instead of the seo if we come in Mel's!

Plus I hope to have a different car by then

I will probably be up for this as usual but be highly dependant on cost and if I am back in work by then

Just a side note if helps the 107oc did our national camping meet in stafford last year and we went to RAF Cosford absoloutly fantastic place and FREE which is always a bonus plus if you contact them beforehand they will set up a proper club stand for the cars on the airfield as they love having owners clubs there. We shall be returning this year but I dont mind going twice its such an ace place.

Duxford is also ace thanks to dawesys tour :P but its not cheap.

Well I have emailed Beauleu twice and they still haven't acknowledged/replied/ told me to eff off or anything :angry: , I'll try one more time this weekend then start looking for a venue that will be more suited to us than a place that obviously doesn't want group bookings (unless they have heard what we are like :rolleyes::lol: )

WOW!!!!

31 cars and 20 of them Roadsters :o

Think I'll need more than one pack of bacon for the morning butties ;)

Common as muck those cars..... :lol:

Been ages since a good meet so i don't mind where it is... hopefully i'll have a job so can afford to come too! :lol:

Well,.....I tried the Beaulieu option and although there "MIGHT" be dates available in July there are no camp sites available within 30 miles of the venue for that same period :(

I know the Duxford trip isn't to everyone's taste but I am going to check availability in the area for camping, I think that even with a six month lead it might be difficult to get sites available for our numbers in the month specified. I'm sure there are attractions in the area for those not keen on flying themes ;)

Les

I am going to need some decisions and money guys Re: this.......................

How would you like to do.......CLICKY>>>>THIS ?

The venue would be..........................CLICKY>>>>IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM DUXFORD

With camping at............................CLICKY>>>>APPLE ACRE CARAVAN SITE

With two date options..........

Weekend Saturday 10th/Sunday 11th July taking in the............. CLICKY>>>>FLYING LEGENDS AIR SHOW

Pre booked ticket prices for this event are £23.95 per adult

Camping is £3.00 for a small tent and car + £3.00 per person per night with a minimum 2 day booking

or

Weekend Saturday 17th/Sunday 18th July taking in a trip round the museum only.

Prices are £16.50 per adult.

Camping will be the same

The Air show weekend is out because it is fully booked and admission to the museum will be paid on entry as there is no early booking discount available, that way people can make the choice without laying out the cash up front.

As this is in July the chances of booking will disappear fast the longer we leave it.

Firstly there are three weekend dates Friday night, Saturday night. 16th/17th July. or 23rd/24th July. or 30th 31st July.

Once the weekend is agreed I will need a £5.00 deposit per tent to confirm our reservation

CAN YOU PLEASE POST UP AND LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :thumbsup:

(I love days off work it gives me a chance to relax :rolleyes::lol: )

I could only do the second of those dates.... but why are those date Thursdays & Fridays? ;) :lol:

I could only do the second of those dates.... but why are those date Thursdays & Fridays? ;) :lol:

Just checking to see who was awake......Honest :rolleyes: