Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C A E 2010

GIDDLEPIN

Only just seen this :blush: Abit far south to make a definate decision (& too late by the looks of it.) But as I'm doing quite abit of touring this summer I may try & drop in. (Is that ok ?) If I'm not in the Camry :driving: then I'll probably be on my BM. :scooter:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Red Yaris 54

• dawesy

Only just seen this :blush: Abit far south to make a definate decision (& too late by the looks of it.) But as I'm doing quite abit of touring this summer I may try & drop in. (Is that ok ?) If I'm not in the Camry :driving: then I'll probably be on my BM. :scooter:

You are not too late and would be more than welcome to join us :thumbsup:

I will be sending the deposits in at the end of next week so as long as you let me know before then it will be ok ;)

Les

I'm coming too! :)

Les, did you get my deposit?? :huh:

I'm coming too! :)

Les, did you get my deposit?? :huh:

Check out the list on the first post Gaz ;)

Um... can you bring another person??

If it's another tent it will be another deposit.......If it's a dirty weekend in your tent, then no :thumbsup:

In case people don't see the updated list on the first post here's a copy

Toc12.jpg

I will be sending the deposits received and booking the site on Friday 19th February

I know it is still a few months away but don't want to risk losing this site availability especially as I am sure the weather will be absolutely scorching, there will be thousands of flies, plenty of hangovers, not too many cases of bacon sandwich poisoning (I hope :rolleyes: ) and I'm sure a great time will be had by all...........OR ELSE!!! :P

Another Roc member has joined us for CAE so that means if all names attend we are outnumbered two to one by a club with 5,620 registered members against ours with over 88,000 members :rolleyes:

Yes I know they are statistics but even those attending are the same old faithful's that ALWAYS support our club, in fact we even have a couple of "old school" members turning up.....

Thanks guys :clap:

It wouldn't be the same without you mate!

I love this event, its just about my favourite, we have a brilliant bunch from here and ROC. I've met some brilliant folks from here and made ome ace friends. Looking forward to this for sure!

If that's the case Pete, you may have to pay twice...

:P :lol:

I thought last years was better than JAE..lol.

I enjoyed last years treasure hunt!

I thought last years was better than JAE..lol.

I enjoyed last years treasure hunt!

No treasure hunt this year as it's a tad too far for me to sort one ;) but I am Soooo looking forwards to the aeroplanes :yahoo:

oh yeah, im going to lick the SR-71 and have a 'quiet moment to myself' :lol:

Is there no-one local enough to do a treasure hunt for us?? Was sooooooooooo looking forwards to taking part in one.............. :(

Toc12.jpg

I will be sending the deposits received and booking the site on Friday 19th February

I know it is still a few months away but don't want to risk losing this site availability especially as I am sure the weather will be absolutely scorching, there will be thousands of flies, plenty of hangovers, not too many cases of bacon sandwich poisoning (I hope :rolleyes: ) and I'm sure a great time will be had by all...........OR ELSE!!! :P

Am I on the list???!!!...lol.

Toc12.jpg

Am I on the list???!!!...lol.

Looks like the TOP of the list has been cut off Andy........................I am sure that you WERE there!! :thumbsup:

Last call guys

19 names up (20 with none camper Roger from Roc )

I will be posting the deposits off on Friday so there are only two days left to decide

Toc15.jpg

*EDIT UPDATE*

Nearly a full scorecard with 24 names up

Edited by GIDDLEPIN

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links